Elle

Lana and Sean Larkin at Central Park in New York City - September 23, 2019

so many of you guys fantasizing about being a housewife to a guy who looks like bill clinton's embarrassing cousin. he looks like the type of guy who tells you to clean up his friend’s puke after an epic house party, whose favorite adjective to describe women is “uppity”, and who thinks it’s a good idea to wake you up in the middle of the night to tell you about how the new alex jones supplements he ordered online will make him even more irresistible to women, so watch out baby

oh but he has white hair so uhh.. daddy vibes y’all hahaha

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

I know she lies all the time but it seems like a really odd thing to lie about. Like I said, she is literally looking right at the camera, so if she didn't know beforehand, she definitely knew whilst she was there, so to say she was surprised when the pictures surfaced is just laughable.

K Lanz:

48785888507_14f7476ba1_o.jpg

And she wonders why people don't take her seriously :usrs:

Whatever ... she's still getting roasted on Twitter, including by writers from Vice and other publications. Lots of links to articles with sarcastic headlines like, "Don't worry! Lana's cop boyfriend is a GOOD cop!"

I think Lana was the one who called the paps. She's done it before. If this pic had taken place at The Grove or Lax or Robertson Blvd, there would be the benefit of the doubt. But central park? Yeah someone definitely called. 

This reminds me of when Alexander Skarsgard was seen in a park in Brooklyn with Alexa Chung. He was pissed. Apparently he forgot who he was dating. The woman has the pap's on speed dial. 

Alexander-Skarsgard-Alexa-Chung-Dating.j

Needless to say - he dumped her a few weeks later. 

It's not just an American thing to have shitty police but the backlash cops get now definitely seems more performative. People were silent for too long on the sick shit cops did until it became trendy to hate cops. It's always been Russian Roulette when you call 911 and nobody wanted to hear shit from those who got shot playing until it was Woke to. And bad cops aren't always white, a dirty cop is a dirty cop.

I've had absolutely shitty experiences with the police but met enough people who managed to get help from them to go 'I guess some are alright.'

but I wouldn't go fucking dating one, christ. This guy is obviously not a good cop, good ones don't exploit their profession for fame. Lana just keeps proving she's a huge dumbass. Every interview reveals a new level of dumb.

Like...he gets it, he's, like, a good cop. :hooker: He, like, gets it. :hooker: Gets what, Lana. What does he get. What.

It's not just an American thing to have shitty police but the backlash cops get now definitely seems more performative. People were silent for too long on the sick shit cops did until it became trendy to hate cops. It's always been Russian Roulette when you call 911 and nobody wanted to hear shit from those who got shot playing until it was Woke to. And bad cops aren't always white, a dirty cop is a dirty cop.

I've had absolutely shitty experiences with the police but met enough people who managed to get help from them to go 'I guess some are alright.'

but I wouldn't go fucking dating one, christ. This guy is obviously not a good cop, good ones don't exploit their profession for fame. Lana just keeps proving she's a huge dumbass. Every interview reveals a new level of dumb.

Like...he gets it, he's, like, a good cop. :hooker: He, like, gets it. :hooker: Gets what, Lana. What does he get. What.

people of color have never been silent about cops.

giphy.gif

DITCH THAT COP" is even worse but what can you expect from kids with poor education?

*looks up from my posts criticizing her dating the reality TV cop because of his outlook on policing and reform to see a Facebook notification for my 20 year high school reunion and degrees in two different fields on my wall*

That being said bring Barrie back sis. I miss him.

Something we can agree on! Peace in our time.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

*looks up from my posts criticizing her dating the reality TV cop because of his outlook on policing and reform to see a Facebook notification for my 20 year high school reunion and degrees in two different fields on my wall*

Oh my god hahahaha

Edit: Aw my mistake here, wrong translation (I'm not a native speaker). I should have written "upbringing" in the first place. Your post is still funny though.

+ criticizing is one thing everyone is allowed to. Shouting "dump him" in person is much more serious. Disagreeing with other people choices does not justify disrespect.

Edited by Tristesse

Just when Barrie probably thinks Lana wants to reunite with him, she ends up dating cop clinton...

Don't worry, Barrie. We'll find you a nice Scottish lass soon.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven