Elle

Lana and Sean Larkin at Central Park in New York City - September 23, 2019

And why do you need a semi-automatic weapon, Lillian?

We in Australia banned those after the Port Arthur Massacre.

That's why that Australian guy went to NZ to shoot up a mosque, because he didn't have access to semi-automatics in Australia and he couldn't do it here. Obviously, what happened in NZ is still tragic and awful, but If his decision to go to NZ isn't proof that gun control discourages nutters, then I don't know what is. If NZ had had the same laws then it perhaps wouldn't have happened at all.

There were also far fewer casualties in the Sydney siege than what there would've been had that loser had a semi-automatic. He had to reload the shotgun which is why he only managed to kill one person before they took him out. Again, the loss of that person's life is tragic, but it could've been much worse.

Gun control works in almost every other country in the damn world, but for some reason some people think America is so different and special that it wouldn't work there. What the fuck?

And as for anyone who thinks you need guns to protect yourself from the government: what's your gun going to do against everything the government has? Tanks, grenades, and bombs, including nuclear and biological weapons? If the government ever turns on you and decides to kill you, you're dead, with or without your damn guns. It's a stupid argument.

:stop:

Literally like a month ago Australian's took down a guy trying to stab people in Sydney's CBD with a milk crate. Last year in a similar situation in Melbourne an attacker was taken down with a shopping trolley. Remind me why we need guns to 'protect' ourselves again? y'all just ain't creative enough.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

So countless people (including kids at schools) dying is worth it so that you can shoot some birds? Okay.

People used to be able to hunt just fine before semi-automatic weapons were even invented. But again. Okay.

You asked me a question. Semi-autos are better for bird hunting because you can only (legally) shoot when they are in flight.  It's okay if you disagree with it, but saying people have to die in order for me to hunt is kind of reaching... Again, lets agree to disagree.

The fact that a thread about Lana dating someone turned into a discussion about guns, hunting, racism, homophobia, religion, climate change, world peace, Trumps impeachment and who knows what else... I-

but it’s Lanaboards.... so I’m not surprised...

The fact that a thread about Lana dating someone turned into a discussion about guns, hunting, racism, homophobia, religion, climate change, world peace, Trumps impeachment and who knows what else... I-

but it’s Lanaboards.... so I’m not surprised...

Honestly, these types of discussion would better fit in their own threads rather than in a thread about Lana spotted with a television cop, unclear of what their relationship even is :toofunny: These types of discussion are important to have, but would probably be better in their own respective threads as they're kind of off topic for this one x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Honestly, these types of discussion would better fit in their own threads rather than in a thread about Lana spotted with a television cop, unclear of what their relationship even is :toofunny: These types of discussion are important to have, but would probably be better in their own respective threads as they're kind of off topic for this one x

i love you but i feel like cops and the nature of policing are relevant here because it's about Lana's mentality.

giphy.gif

Did you watch the entire video? It said that guy has been arrested 52 times and is an actual registered gang member. So he was just playing the race card... unless ofc everything is fabricated.....

Of course I watched the whole video. It doesn't matter how many times that man was arrested, at that moment he was doing nothing but being harassed by this lunatic cop.

ACAB  Weird this is the thing that makes me lose a lot of respect for her personally.  This issues are intertwined, especially for a fucking television cop.  Glad there's some good releases coming up because this taints NFR! for me.  Also the next album will surely have songs written about him and not in the fun "Playing Dangerous" where it's obviously fictional and kinda just stupid fun.  I wonder what all her friends think about this.  I picture a very nervous Joshua Tillman mid-acid trip learning who this guy is while hanging out with him.

She's always been out of touch because she's always been rich; but these past couple years we've seen a "woker" Lana give interviews about all the problems in the world and immediately she gets in bed with someone that very publicly on TV represents a very huge problem in our country.  It's the complete opposite, she's perpetualing a problem whether she realizes it or not.  I guess I should "trust no bitch" just like her all the lies about the sobriety/drinking we went through.

I miss Barrie, I wonder how he's doing. 

u6pq4c9.gif

ACAB  Weird this is the thing that makes me lose a lot of respect for her personally.  This issues are intertwined, especially for a fucking television cop.  Glad there's some good releases coming up because this taints NFR! for me.  Also the next album will surely have songs written about him and not in the fun "Playing Dangerous" where it's obviously fictional and kinda just stupid fun.  I wonder what all her friends think about this.  I picture a very nervous Joshua Tillman mid-acid trip learning who this guy is while hanging out with him.

She's always been out of touch because she's always been rich; but these past couple years we've seen a "woker" Lana give interviews about all the problems in the world and immediately she gets in bed with someone that very publicly on TV represents a very huge problem in our country.  It's the complete opposite, she's perpetualing a problem whether she realizes it or not.  I guess I should "trust no bitch" just like her all the lies about the sobriety/drinking we went through.

I miss Barrie, I wonder how he's doing. 

Barrie is still trying to make an album. It's taking him years. It's obvious that he's still in his dark mental state and if he got back with Lana, it would all be the same thing all over again. Depression, resentment, anger and Lana financially supporting him again. 

Lana has bad taste in men. Granted Barrie is very nice and stuff but he's beneath her in every level, not just financially. 

I'm not suggesting she get back to Barrie but to say he was beneath her in every level isn't fair, you don't know Lana or Barrie. 

He threw cash at the Daniel Johnston doc they were involved with for example.  His band was growing some fame in the UK, the dude wasn't a straight up leech or anything, just depressed.  Shame he quit that band, I think he felt him and Lana were going to be in it for the long haul. 

I'll admit my bias that I think Barrie was her best public boyfriend she had from a fan's perspective.  The others might be rich or GQ-cover material but were dull as rocks.

u6pq4c9.gif

Dove, chucker, quail and pheasant hunting.

Blocked and reported.

So countless people (including kids at schools) dying is worth it so that you can shoot some birds? Okay.

Some birds? North America alone has lost 3 BILLION in the last 50 years. #AvianLivesMatter

Semi-autos are better for bird hunting because you can only (legally) shoot when they are in flight.

I Can Fly (Until LillianL Shoots Me).mp3

anybody in this thread smoke weed

the loon(atic) is on the grass

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

“Police business is a hell of a problem. It’s a good deal like politics. It asks for the highest type of men, and there’s nothing in it to attract the highest type of men.”

-my man, raymond chandler

nothing has changed since the 1940’s eh?

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love