Elle

Lana and Sean Larkin at Central Park in New York City - September 23, 2019

Cops should have firearms period. Civilians having firearms sin't 100% needed today, but thinking of the future I feel it'd be wise for people to at least know how to shoot. Also, you never really know & I wouldn't take it out of consideration. Everyone talks about changing the government or getting rid of it nowadays & starting from scratch. If we really overthrow it one day it's unfortunately not going to go down peacefully people are greedy & will do almost anything to stay in power.

I'm totally for owning them for home defense and hunting. I'm not saying to go out and get a M16 or anything like that though.

I'm totally for owning them for home defense and hunting. I'm not saying to go out and get a M16 or anything like that though.

now sis............

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I agree. Although, people might enjoy hunting, I'm not personally fond of it. Especially when it's endangered animals. Yet, if they're solid people i don't see a problem with them owning a gun.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Why not focus on the racist culture then? I'm all for stricter gun control, but maybe I'm missing the purpose of taking my guns away? 

Certain guns could be allowed like shotguns and rifles for hunting but there isn't really any need for any other types of gun.

Automatic and semi automatic guns should be banned completely. There's no reason for people to have them other than because they like guns and shooting but it's not worth people having them when they can be used to attack large groups of people which happens near enough every day in America.

Guns for defence I do find stupid, generally when people try to break into someones house it's junkies or teenagers and they aren't doing it to kill people just steal things and they don't just do it randomly they probably watch the place or know it and when they can do it and try to do it when people are not in. So there should be no fear of people with guns coming into your house especially if guns are banned.

Same when people say "criminals won't give up their guns so then only criminals and gangs will have guns" but thats the same in every country. At least gangs and criminals aren't going to sell guns to weird people they don't know which would likely put an end to mass shootings. Theres probably thousands of illegal guns in the UK but innocent people are never shot it's usually kept to gang violence.

Certain guns could be allowed like shotguns and rifles for hunting but there isn't really any need for any other types of gun.

Automatic and semi automatic guns should be banned completely. There's no reason for people to have them other than because they like guns and shooting but it's not worth people having them when they can be used to attack large groups of people which happens near enough every day in America.

Guns for defence I do find stupid, generally when people try to break into someones house it's junkies or teenagers and they aren't doing it to kill people just steal things and they don't just do it randomly they probably watch the place or know it and when they can do it and try to do it when people are not in. So there should be no fear of people with guns coming into your house especially if guns are banned.

Same when people say "criminals won't give up their guns so then only criminals and gangs will have guns" but thats the same in every country. At least gangs and criminals aren't going to sell guns to weird people they don't know which would likely put an end to mass shootings. Theres probably thousands of illegal guns in the UK but innocent people are never shot it's usually kept to gang violence.

Wtf? Why does everyone hold this view that hunting is acceptable? :oprah2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

elle don't censor the people lana is our brick kween

The warning wasn't so much for the insult towards Lana (which is still hurtful and you all should really try to be kinder towards her) but more for the LGBT slur used.

Anyway, play nice kids. Don't let this thread get too out of hand x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Wtf? Why does everyone hold this view that hunting is acceptable? :oprah2:

People need food, i've never even caught a fish but I think hunting is a good thing tbh its better to take random deer or turkeys or goats or whatever in a split second out of nature than to keep animals in farms all their lives. It's a better quality of food for people and a better quality of life for the animals.

If you mean sport hunting then I agree its a disgrace and should be banned.

Or if you are vegan I see your point but people are going to eat animals.

Whaaaaaat? Girl, lets just agree to disagree. I can see automatics being banned, but semis too? No thanks.

I'm also thinking your not clear on what a semiautomatic is. Most of the shotguns and rifles that a normal sporting goods store like Acadamy sell (which you say are okay) ARE semiautomatic.

he looks like an old client of mine. :hdu: gagging. i mean lana does look very tranny-ish.

this is why you shouldn't worship anyone other than the dark lord.

she looks "T***S" ... i myself am "T***S" ..... :crai:

mod note: user was warned for this post

Can you not be a transphobe please3

edit: you're not cis but could you PLEASE not use that word?

giphy.gif