Elle

Lana and Sean Larkin at Central Park in New York City - September 23, 2019

I am actually wondering if they are really together.

She didn't exactly confirm it and he's always in Tulsa/NYC and she's been touring down the east coast. They're obviously not spending much time together, although that may be because of her tour and/or they're waiting and hoping that the shit storm will blow over. It won't.

And now that I've said that, we'll get new pics in a few days of them holding hands outside Churchome or some shit.

idk why people think they're dating haven't they literally been seen together once, like.. ma'am.. 

anyway this isn't gonna last bc lana can't spend more than 2 weeks outside of LA, she has a church to attend. 

i76mrxw.png 

She's been shut down by every social media platform at least 3 times and she continues to open new accounts.  :dafuq:

Azealia is a fucking dickhead

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

You have to be careful because sometimes you get dribs and drabs of the truth.

Lana says she has "drugz," "neon," or "gold" in her veins, maybe she means "adrenochrome" which is supposedly an IV that's used by the rich.

Regardless of what Azealia says, it's not impossible (or even, improbable, imo) that she and Weinstein were more than friends.

She was photographed with him numerous times, she avoided commenting on the #metoo movement until very recently (when basically every other female celebrity who was ever photographed/linked with him, commented on it), she did Big Eyes ... and Cola.

4574F08300000578-0-image-a-10_1508332816

7ebb88ea7b02ba23c2f150b8c846d82f.jpg

lana-del-rey-lunches-with-harvey-weinste

pixel.gifrexfeatures_5600087br.jpg

Well Lana‘s bf or whatever: do your job and arrest this bitch she literally just threatened her life and i think that‘s a crime

What makes you think he is the good guy? So this article came out a few days ago and we all know how Weinstein and the Clintons were connected as well.

Originally 'Don't Call Me Angel' was being made for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show but that got cancelled because they busted the company.

Anyway it talks about how these men including possibly this influencer cop can just order up an elite prostitute

because they are part of a circle of people that are in charge of everything.

https://tiffanyfitzhenry.com/breaking-news/top-model-turned-whistleblower-exposes-elites/

Just because you don't like Azealia Banks or Kanye or whoever doesn't mean what they are saying is not valid.

In the same article it talks about how Kanye was a slave to the addictions that his handlers had gotten him hooked on.

The celebrities are being used and have to do whatever they are told just like what is now happening with Ellen.

Regardless of what Azealia says, it's not impossible (or even, improbable, imo) that she and Weinstein were more than friends.

She was photographed with him numerous times, she avoided commenting on the #metoo movement until very recently (when basically every other female celebrity who was ever photographed/linked with him, commented on it), she did Big Eyes ... and Cola.

yes ... because it's not like she is like one of the many female celebrities who has been photographed/linked with him... and when was lana quick to comment on basically anything it took her like more than a week of bdsm movement action to comment on her own israel show.

can't believe gaga got her first oscar-nominated role because of weinstein poordat.gif

maybe weinstein was the one who recommended jack to work with lorde, lana and even taylor?

default.jpg

31A5695E00000578-3467850-image-a-19_1456

Harvey+Weinstein+Lorde+Weinstein+CompanyHarvey+Weinstein+Lorde+Weinstein+Company

Weinstein+Company+Netflix+2014+Golden+Gl

6391793440.jpg

i76mrxw.png 

And her father still has Weinstein on his twitter despite being asked to take it down.

https://twitter.com/robgrantdotcom/status/523203003785158656

UJy5s0i.jpg

then dm ha about it i guess

anyway none of this has to do with her sighting with that cop guy so make an azealia banks discussion thread if u wanna theorise about her many meltdowns in depth or just enrol in like a philosophy class or smth

i76mrxw.png 

Been in contact several times he has chosen to leave it there! Afraid to delete his loyalty pledge to Harvey?

then dm ha about it i guess

anyway none of this has to do with her sighting with that cop guy so make an azealia banks discussion thread if u wanna theorise about her many meltdowns in depth or just enrol in like a philosophy class or smth

Excuse me but Azealia claims Lana called the paps herself which is what a lot of us suspected so it is relevant to the whole saga.

Maybe Lana is still with Harvey?

And all these other relationships are just a cover?

Lana didn't attend the met because Harvey's ex Georgina was there this year?

She flew there it was confirmed but then was she off somewhere else canoodling with Harvey on the upper west side?

Look who we have here Sean's Live PD Partner in crime Dan Abrams! Seems like Harvey runs everything like a pimp! Maybe what they say about a secret deep state is true!

Notice we never once got a condemnation from Lana just a "I'm here for it" about 'me too' during the 2018 Grammy red carpet,

the next year (2019 Grammys) she didn't even attend and spent like 8 months in hiding and delaying her album with zero explanation to anyone about anything.

no7Pigy.jpg

yes ... because it's not like she is like one of the many female celebrities who has been photographed/linked with him... and when was lana quick to comment on basically anything it took her like more than a week of bdsm movement action to comment on her own israel show.

:mj:

What makes you think he is the good guy? So this article came out a few days ago and we all know how Weinstein and the Clintons were connected as well.

Originally 'Don't Call Me Angel' was being made for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show but that got cancelled because they busted the company.

Anyway it talks about how these men including possibly this influencer cop can just order up an elite prostitute

because they are part of a circle of people that are in charge of everything.

https://tiffanyfitzhenry.com/breaking-news/top-model-turned-whistleblower-exposes-elites/

Wut? my comment was a joke. 

Maybe Lana is still with Harvey?

And all these other relationships are just a cover?

gurl you need to cut down on whatever is causing this paranoia.