Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

preorder up today then audio album out the 18th then preorder for COCC august 1st with the release on September 4/5. Heaven 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

preorder up today then audio album out the 18th then preorder for COCC august 1st with the release on September 4/5. Heaven 

tenor.giftenor.gif?itemid=14408612

girl September really couldn't wait SNAG IT 

UV/Honeymoon

Is it going to be available on any streaming service? Like, can I pre-order it digitally, maybe on Apple Music, or something? Cause my country isn't receiving international packages and I don't want to buy something I'll never get  :creep:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

strangely enough, w how compact a cassette is, idk it fits a lot better aesthetically than a vinyl imo, but the vinyl's just so beautiful what what what what 

I never listen to cassettes so I usually go for CD and then vinyl. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

when i click to order the hardcover on her site it takes me to a spotify link wtf

I'll order from here I think, I don't remember any other EU stores to order it from. https://www.waterstones.com/book/violet-bent-backwards-over-the-grass/lana-del-rey/9781471199660

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png