Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

Can't believe that this is happening right now :O

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I bought the picture disc from the universal store cause it was cheaper bruhhhhh she making our pockets hurt today 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I saw a UK record store with a listing for the LP. They say it has a gatefold sleeve and a printed inner sleeve. Can't wait to see more pics!! 

Also the CD comes with a 16 page booklet. 

just ordered the vinyl

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

apparently the physical copies for the audiobook - as in, vinyls, CDs, etc - are being released on October 2nd. these release dates are so disjointed  :biblio:

it's a shame bc July 28th is my birthday, so I was kinda hoping I could pre-order one of these and get them delivered as a little birthday present to myself... but since they're not coming out till months later I might just pass. the CD and picture disk are really pretty, but realistically I'm not sure how often I'd be listening to them and after buying the hardback book, I'm already breaking the bank  :toofloppy:

my book from amazon is deliveried on october 20/21  :flop: 

Maybe the white vinyl is a thing, two Swedish webshops have a Violet casette to preorder but neither of them have pictures so I don't know if it's true or not.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png