Elle

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" Spoken Word Poetry Album - Pre-Release Thread

Damn, so patent leather won’t be on the audio album. :noparty:

It will be on the second audio and the second book, in March

Unless it’s an interlude of some sort on COCC and it’s only a written book?

MY BEDROOM IS A SACRED PLACE NOW – THERE ARE CHILDREN AT THE FOOT OF MY BED

is also the name of my favourite sleep paralysis episode

something ab this is so beautiful...

UKJ8N18.png

I was just thinking that! the way it's all golden and glittery kinda gives me trailer trash Lizzy vibes  :flutter:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

didn’t she say that poem is from behind the iron gates not violet? maybe i’m wrong.

didnt she say thats featured in her 2nd book?

This poem was from her second poetry book which is supposed to be released next Mach. Maybe we'll get an audio book of that too!!

It will be on the second audio and the second book, in March

You’re making me feel like I’m a fake stan :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Yeah but like you could've specified that it was about Violet.

I legit started panicking when I saw "CD and two vinyls" lmao

Sorry I thought it was the Violet thread, already changed it so I don't kill any of you from a heart attack

I was just thinking that! the way it's all golden and glittery kinda gives me trailer trash Lizzy vibes  :flutter:

i hope she sticks with that for cocc!!! oh my god

apparently the physical copies for the audiobook - as in, vinyls, CDs, etc - are being released on October 2nd. these release dates are so disjointed  :biblio:

it's a shame bc July 28th is my birthday, so I was kinda hoping I could pre-order one of these and get them delivered as a little birthday present to myself... but since they're not coming out till months later I might just pass. the CD and picture disk are really pretty, but realistically I'm not sure how often I'd be listening to them and after buying the hardback book, I'm already breaking the bank  :toofloppy:

:(

My bday is october 3, so we both kind of get a present though!

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I think I’ll order the book and the picture disk, but I’ll probably never play it because it looks too pretty, my bad record player would probably scratch it. :defeated: Maybe the CD too, but I feel like I should save my coins for COCC. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

You’re making me feel like I’m a fake stan :poordat:

Hey don’t worry, hun ;)

It was honestly a bit hard to keep track of everything she posted in those days. I had to obsessively go back and reread and relisten to everything to get my facts straight. Luv y’a!

I preordered one of each from the Universal store because I couldn't wait even tho the shipping will probably be cheaper from other places later...  :crossed:

Ditto -- just intense FOMO since this release cycle's been weird.