Elle

62nd Annual Grammy Awards - General Discussion Thread

Scammys are trash, absolutely GARBAGE

Bad Guy is one of the worst overrated songs of 2019

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

What did you guys think of Lana's face during Billie's speech, I think she was kinda upset haha

IS THERE A VIDEO SOMEONE SEND ME IT I GOTTA SEE OMG

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lana isn’t out for the AOTY category at least but i hope Squilliam Unibrow doesn’t win she doesn’t deserve it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I wonder how Lana losing AOTY would effect her being in the making of the next record. I wonder if it would halt the process or make her want to make an even better record than NFR was

giphy.gif

Maybe if she submitted The Greatest or California

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

NFR, HIAB and Bartender are my favorites from the album but when NFR was nominated I thought it was a bit strange. Just not popular enough as a song. The album deserves the nomination and could win.

bad guy is a good song for its production not its songwriting....

it’s production sucks anus though. it really does. like the vocal mixing is bad, the distortion is nothing new that Banks hasn’t been doing for 8 years. it’s nothing actually good enough to win SOTY imo

giphy.gif

i wasn’t expecting SOTY because that song is really only know by her fans. i don’t wanna say it but i feel it in my bones. billie is sweeping and i think they’re gonna give her AOTY ..... it sucks because NFR is like LITERALLY the most acclaimed album this year and she deserves it so much