Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards at the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, CA - January 26th, 2020

I feel so bad. She really deserved this award more than ANYONE ELSE. Billie was their easiest option. Billie only won because she's popular right now, and it's even more ironic considering without Lana, Billie and her style wouldn't even be a thing, neither would it be popular.

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

i don’t get it, i liked probably half of billies album, but like the rest of it? was pretty bland? (eg. you should see me in a crown, xanny) imo lana and big thief got snubbed big time that is all

It seems after more than a decade of hard work Lana is still getting robbed by the industry.

Still, NFR was the AOTY critic-wise.

Good night.

I really don't care about Lana losing, but Billie not giving Lana the credit she deserves was fucking disrespectful. Bitch, Lana Del Rey literally walked so you could run.

I really don't care about Lana losing, but Billie not giving Lana the credit she deserves was fucking disrespectful. Bitch, Lana Del Rey literally walked so you could run.

Yes. Didn't she say on the red carpet that she was going to thank her influences? She mentioned nobody. Also "Ariana deserved this award" :rip: I love thank u next but girl you know who actually deserved it... Her whole "I'm so above this" attitude was so annoying too.

Lana & Sean inside - 

49447610228_c2aa6b9b42_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Also Lana definitely wasn't feeling it. She showed up late, didn't want to walk on the red carpet, she definitely asked them not to show her on camera, she didn't present any award, she had such a sad face :rip: 

"Ariana deserves this award...."

What about Lana you cockeyed green hair brat? LANA. You talk a lot about admiring and loving Lana, now would have been a classy time to thank HER for your career. 

I don't think Billie is such a big Lana fan as she claims. She was being compared to her a lot and so she rolled with it. A big fan would be like Adele, who literally cracked half her award for Beyonce and Taylor who brought Lana up in her Billboard speech. Billie is full of shit.

giphy.gif

i think the industry just bought Billie Eilish. she is really young and naive, she loooves her fame. i think they want to take advantadge of it. they are really going to manipulate her. I MEAN IS THERE ANOTHER EXPLANATION????  :toofunny:

tumblr_pdttwcdZss1v75vie_500.png