queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

LEAK HANDS ARE TIED WHOEVERS DOING THIS RIGHT NOWI PLSSSS LEAK HANDS ARE TIED WE ARE ALL BEGGING

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Pretty girl with your fathers eyes

Finna bust a bitch up tonight
But this dress costs ya' rent

Just dust off and smile

:trisha:

and i don't seem to mind

On 4/18/2023 at 9:41 PM, ultrabanisters said:

i used to love her in the natalia days and followed cruel youth back when they were active... but have no clue whats happened since them minus official releases

is there a masterpost or :creep:

reposting this :creep:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

13 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

reposting this :creep:

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

spare updated masterpost pls

i can only recommend this vk playlist, its full https://vk.com/nataliakills?z=audio_playlist-12757868_77997756%2F9e1c1284e923edb3a8 other than that, no one keeps a track of her leaekd material, but i gonna do masterpost soon! 
and as for now, there is tears the nigh off snippet https://krakenfiles.com/view/KdxNclKhuO/file.html and leaker said this and feather in the breeze are leaking tomorrow :oprah4:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

8 hours ago, margaret soty said:

I'm interested in this band, but why do they only have like ten official songs? :creep:

firstly she was verbalicious, then verbz, then natalia cappuccini and released an ep womaniquen under this name, then she was in her most successful phase aka natalia kills and released 2 immaculate Records 'perfectionist' in 2011 and 'trouble' in 2013, then in 2014 she was touring, writing for Other artists like Kiss it better for Rihanna or nothing lasts forever for Madonna, the same year she became a part of the x factor New zealand, in 2015 there was a conflict with her (that was staged) https://youtu.be/OMpx9GPfdoY and she was absolutely cancelled (and absolutely unfair) from everywhere, throughout all 2015 and the first half of 2016 she recorded songs and eventually released +30mg ep, then from 2016 to our days she scrapped absolutely everything, or 5-6 projects, 2 of them Being albums, and probably not going to release anything any time time soon or like she retired idk already😭 but her music her whole discography is a tremendous and gorgeous Diamond tbh, shes very unique, she has a way of a star and shes iconic, so definitely worth to listen to 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

19 minutes ago, jlnsgr said:

Isn't it White Dior?

a new version of white dior from more recently

15 minutes ago, jlnsgr said:

Does anybody know what year are those songs?

Dream On

Feather in the Breeze

Requiem

Sexy Beaucoup

(Give Your) Tears the Night Off

-

Fake It

Tough Guys

requiem is 2018

give your tears the night off is like 2020 or 2021 i think

fake it is 2009 - 2010

tough guys is 2012 - 2013

idk the rest

and i don't seem to mind

11 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

firstly she was verbalicious, then verbz, then natalia cappuccini and released an ep womaniquen under this name, then she was in her most successful phase aka natalia kills and released 2 immaculate Records 'perfectionist' in 2011 and 'trouble' in 2013, then in 2014 she was touring, writing for Other artists like Kiss it better for Rihanna or nothing lasts forever for Madonna, the same year she became a part of the x factor New zealand, in 2015 there was a conflict with her (that was staged) https://youtu.be/OMpx9GPfdoY and she was absolutely cancelled (and absolutely unfair) from everywhere, throughout all 2015 and the first half of 2016 she recorded songs and eventually released +30mg ep, then from 2016 to our days she scrapped absolutely everything, or 5-6 projects, 2 of them Being albums, and probably not going to release anything any time time soon or like she retired idk already😭 but her music her whole discography is a tremendous and gorgeous Diamond tbh, shes very unique, she has a way of a star and shes iconic, so definitely worth to listen to 

you're missing Candy Rapper :hoe:

Just now, lovemooch said:

you're missing Candy Rapper :hoe:

they probably didnt include it since we dont have any of the music from that era

and i don't seem to mind

12 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

a new version of white dior from more recently

requiem is 2018

give your tears the night off is like 2020 or 2021 i think

fake it is 2009 - 2010

tough guys is 2012 - 2013

idk the rest

Oh I see!

Thank you for that

If anyone was curious, the recently leaked "Untitled (We Fall Down)" [mumble demo] is an entirely different song with no relation to the actual We Fall Down [piano ballad produced by Oren Yoel, which leaked with Burner Phone]

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕