Elle

Lana at her book signing at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA - October 2nd, 2020

If you want to discuss her behavior, you're more than right but insulting her like some of y'all are doing says a lot about the people you are lmao

Also, I didn't want to discuss on this (at least not on here) but it's pretty obvious there's no excuses you can make up for her. She was dumb by using that mask, jeopardizing other people's health.

However, if you're criticizing her by such risky behaviors while being out there sucking random dick and making dick appointments then you should actually refrain from commenting on this. Hypocrisy is not a good look on anyone :awk:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

5 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

If you want to discuss her behavior, you're more than right but insulting her like some of y'all are doing says a lot about the people you are lmao

Also, I didn't want to discuss on this (at least not on here) but it's pretty obvious there's no excuses you can make up for her. She was dumb by using that mask, jeopardizing other people's health.

However, if you're criticizing her by such risky behaviors while being out there sucking random dick and making dick appointments then you should actually refrain from commenting on this. Hypocrisy is not a good look on anyone :awk:

Funnily enough I have a friend at work that kept making dick appointments all the way through quarantine (while we we're not supposed to be over at other people's house under no circumstances) and I did end up telling her "you know, I totally get that you have sexual needs and while that's valid, you're kinda taking a risk and also exposing other people at work". :creep:

3 minutes ago, MAX DEL REY said:

Funnily enough I have a friend at work that kept making dick appointments all the way through quarantine (while we we're not supposed to be over at other people's house under no circumstances) and I did end up telling her "you know, I totally get that you have sexual needs and while that's valid, you're kinda taking a risk and also exposing other people at work". :creep:

It's pretty much that, exactly. And this works in this situation as well. Of course you still have the right to voice your opinion, but if you're doing it while being an hypocrite then I don't really see the point lmao 

And also, when people say she needs to set the example, I get it but even though she's a celebrity, she's still human. She's not a goddess, she's not some being higher than you. At the end of the day, she needs as much to set the example as both me and you. :whatever2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

12 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Got any problem w/ my pfp?

Smh, it's always the newbies who got the biggest mouths lmao

Thanks for the warm welcome. I was referring to the mesh mask, it has traumatized me.

Just now, COCC said:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I was referring to the mesh mask, it has traumatized me.

But you know the person that you've quoted was "making fun" of what I said based on my pfp, right? Lmao

Also, what you use on a photoshoot =/= how you live your life (not directly to you, but wtv)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

5 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

But you know the person that you've quoted was "making fun" of what I said based on my pfp, right?

No. I stopped reading this thread when the discussion derailed again and I just saw that picture. Still not a reason to say I have a big mouth (and I even dont know what pfp means).

And I know that a photoshooting is not how you live your real life :facepalm: Thanks for that.

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

No. I stopped reading this thread when the discussion derailed again and I just saw that picture. Still not a reason to say I have a big mouth (and I even dont know what pfp means).

And I know that a photoshooting is not how you live your real life :facepalm: Thanks for that.

Of course would be a reason to say that, (pfp means profile pic).

Anyway, it's not like I said something VERY rude to you. You've got the right to be offended so, I'm sorry

2 minutes ago, partymonster said:

girl shut up no one even said anything bad to you

It's pretty self explanatory but okay lmao

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Of course would be a reason to say that

Ok. Watch me sign out with my big mouth and never sign in again :wave:

12 minutes ago, COCC said:

the pic u quoted, was posted by someone making fun of what sweetlikecinnamon was talking about, so it def made it look like u were also joining in and being rude. as for the photoshoot part, she literally said she's not directing it at u. she only mentioned the photoshoot part bc again, the person who quoted her pic was making fun of that irony, so it was good to explain how it's not ironic.

i'd say overall, it's a pretty decent forum, and i'm sure w some time you'll def understand all the lil things here. no need to take things to heart like saying you'll never sign in again and will never come back just bc someone said u had a big mouth, which they even apologized about...

2 minutes ago, violetsbent said:

the pic u quoted, was posted by someone making fun of what sweetlikecinnamon was talking about, so it def made it look like u were also joining in and being rude. as for the photoshoot part, she literally said she's not directing it at u. she only mentioned the photoshoot part bc again, the person who quoted her pic was making fun of that irony, so it was good to explain how it's not ironic.

i'd say overall, it's a pretty decent forum, and i'm sure w some time you'll def understand all the lil things here. no need to take things to heart like saying you'll sign in again and will never come back just bc someone said u had a big mouth, which they even apologized about...

Thank YOU.

I thought I was being clear when I said that stuff

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 hour ago, sweetlikecinnam0n said:

Got any problem w/ my pfp? Smh, it's always the newbies who got the biggest mouths lmao

I'm sorry but it had to be said.. your pfp is kinda cringe now, especially with this recent scandal I can't look at that mesh mask set from the shoot the same way again :rip: