Elle

Lana at her book signing at Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA - October 2nd, 2020

1 minute ago, Socrates said:

Look, you annoying person, I know why I don't look great right now. If somebody told me I looked better two months from now, because of the work I put in to improve myself, I would take it as a compliment. Lana's whole disposition is brighter now. She looks healthier than she did, not too long ago. She looks great. 

This isn't about you and how you view yourself or whatever the fuck. 

This is about you coming to a public site and implying that Lana's perfectly healthy-looking body was less than ideal based solely on YOUR opinion. Comments like yours are not harmless. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Socrates said:

Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off - you with your fake self-esteem encouragement and false fucking niceties. 

Gosh, you remind me so much of someone else ... who could that be ... 

( a non admin post)

Excuse me. Can we all please remember this is a public site. I encourage more Lana fans to find and participate in this site. There is nothing wrong with having "controversial" opinions. There is nothing wrong with challenging those opinions. But when users resort to "F*** Off" and "F*** You" that only brings down the tone of the whole site and probably sends newer people taking their business elsewhere. People can disagree and not like each other and still be civil. Please make an effort. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Socrates said:

I know it's trendy to encourage body positivity by saying everybody looks great all the time when they really don't. I don't look particularly great right now but I'm not going to lie to myself. I'm just saying she looks better now than she did a couple months ago. I'm being honest, instead of trying to build self-esteem just for the sake of it. I'm saying you should feel better about yourself right now. 

what is up with all these 5 post members coming in and talking about lana’s appearance like we haven’t established multiple times this year that is is inappropriate and in fact makes you a massive dick.

1 hour ago, Socrates said:

I know it's trendy to encourage body positivity by saying everybody looks great all the time when they really don't. I don't look particularly great right now but I'm not going to lie to myself. I'm just saying she looks better now than she did a couple months ago. I'm being honest, instead of trying to build self-esteem just for the sake of it. I'm saying you should feel better about yourself right now. 

7 minutes ago, FredRed said:

( a non admin post)

Excuse me. Can we all please remember this is a public site. I encourage more Lana fans to find and participate in this site. There is nothing wrong with having "controversial" opinions. There is nothing wrong with challenging those opinions. But when users resort to "F*** Off" and "F*** You" that only brings down the tone of the whole site and probably sends newer people taking their business elsewhere. People can disagree and not like each other and still be civil. Please make an effort. Thank you.

I agree, except that I don't feel that bodyshaming (even if done under the pretense of being OK with it if people said it about you) is an "opinion", so ... 

I'm done, though. I think most of us can guess who "Socrates" really is. 

13 minutes ago, Socrates said:

I think I'm going to have to be banned from this website. Saying Lana looks good is 'bad'? This is because of the false positivety standards. And now you're all going to troll me. And you think you have a right to. Lana looks great. She has nice feet. How's that? Is that ban-worthy content? 

My personal troll used the f word first but you probably missed that. 

I sure did but I was attacking your opinion, and not you personally. 

As in, off you fuck with that harmful and unnecessary opinion. 

You don't seem to be good at differentiating, though. 

3 minutes ago, Socrates said:

That's an example of another human being who looked better after not looking so good once. Again, that's life. We're all human. Sometimes we look better than we do at other times. 

Oh, my God, Socrates! I love your work!

Mean-Girls-6.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

22 minutes ago, Socrates said:

I think I'm going to have to be banned from this website. Saying Lana looks good is 'bad'? This is because of the false positivety standards. And now you're all going to troll me. And you think you have a right to. Lana looks great. She has nice feet. How's that? Is that ban-worthy content? 

My personal troll used the f word first but you probably missed that. 

freak