LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

If she’s releasing the title track this week and premiering it Monday imagine how hard it’s gonna slap :crying5:

when the BTS guy said the song was ‘fire’ I got my hopes up and now I’m reaching levels of :party:delusion:party:

"Don’t forget me"

18 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Omg, imagine she does. I'd be livid, her performing a lyrically meaningless song. :brows3:

get this uptight principal energy AWAY from me ty it's a beautiful track. it's. it's amazing. it's like levitating on a temp interchanging current NEVER HAD A PROBLEM kdQfoa7.gif BOOM LIKE THAT kdQfoa7.gif BOOM LIKE THAT

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

get this uptight principal energy AWAY from me ty it's a beautiful track. it's. it's amazing. it's like levitating on a temp interchanging current NEVER HAD A PROBLEM kdQfoa7.gif BOOM LIKE THAT kdQfoa7.gif BOOM LIKE THAT

WHEN YOU WANNA DANCE GIF come on - animated GIF on GIFER

MY HEART GOES... 9AgEi0c.gif

BOOM LIKE THAT FSTEoXB.gifFSTEoXB.gifFSTEoXB.gif

WGe8ynS.gif

16 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

It's a fun song, just not one to premiere at her first tv debut in 8 years. :diva:

Lads and lasses i just saw the news!!!! THIS IS SCREAM WORTHY! IMMA BUY A BOTTLE! This is what we deserve, what we need!!! I dont even care what she performs, im losing my muthaf*ckin cool here!!!! Wooooooh a terrible day has been blessed with a small amount of sunshine!

8 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'm not trying to kill the hype, but we have to maintain a peaceful and delightful community, we can't handle another shitstorm... :crying3: :agree:

mm I get that. but this can be construed as directional. as in why bring it up but then no white knight. not mutually exclusive bb but ok we dance dance :dance:

5 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

It's a fun song, just not one to premiere at her first tv debut in 8 years. :diva:

or is it but mmkay pre performance interlude kdQfoa7.gif

UV/Honeymoon

5 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Lads and lasses i just saw the news!!!! THIS IS SCREAM WORTHY! IMMA BUY A BOTTLE! This is what we deserve, what we need!!! I dont even care what she performs, im losing my muthaf*ckin cool here!!!! Wooooooh a terrible day has been blessed with a small amount of sunshine!

better buy two bottles cuz it might be Chemtrails:oprah: lana.lnk.to/chemtrails is working

Just now, Lustformoney said:

better buy two bottles cuz it might be Chemtrails:oprah: lana.lnk.to/chemtrails is working

WHATTTTTTTTTTRRRAGSKSKTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!????!?!?!? Wait, I believe you love, is this real life?

Just now, new gods said:

she's gonna perform summertime it's inevitable

Here for it if she brings her beautiful and socially distanced back up singers! Ok im gonna stop clogging the thread with my happiness. It is now known I am in a state of jubilation. Let the other reactions come forth!

11 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

WHATTTTTTTTTTRRRAGSKSKTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!????!?!?!? Wait, I believe you love, is this real life?

Here for it if she brings her beautiful and socially distanced back up singers! Ok im gonna stop clogging the thread with my happiness. It is now known I am in a state of jubilation. Let the other reactions come forth!

We love to see your happiness & excitment :understand:

I'm really hyped for this as well...and I had the thought to buy a bottle of wine for  when the show & her performance is on air but well that would be 5.35 in the morning bc of time zones and I don't wanna start my day with getting drunk:eek:

Or maybe I'll do it ..especially if she performs something from Chemtrails Over The M*therfucking Countryclub :grr:

It's time to celebrate  :understand:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

Watch this bitch stand in front if that mic and start reading poetry. Just fucking watch.

*clears throat*

lemme stick to something sweet

sugar on my hands and feet

sugarfish san vincente

from your kiss you texting me

from the movie theater seat

dodger stadium slurpee

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

We love to see your happiness & excitment :understand:

I'm really hyped for this as well...and I had the thought to buy a bottle of wine for  when the show & her performance is on air but well that would be 5.35 in the morning bc of time zones and I don't wanna start my day with getting drunk:eek:

Or maybe I'll do it ..especially if she performs something from Chemtrails Over The M*therfucking Countryclub :grr:

You're so kind! Everyone here is :) You are in quite the conundrum there, however I will absolutely cyber-clink glasses with you. The hype is building l, the spark is back! We won!