LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

Starting the day with LB & a TV performance ...it's gonna be a good day :understand: praying for some COCC news...it would be a dream if Fallon  says " Here is Lana del Rey performing Let Me Love You Like A Keyboard smash from her upcoming album Chemtrails Over The Countryclub set to be released in March " 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

it is impossible to watch from that link:sideeye:it won’t even open for me, too many ads...

tbh there is a programme timeline under it and jimmy fallon is UNTIL 6:45? is it correct or just some mistake? so probably Lana is performing around that time? 

i was in the winter of my life 

1 minute ago, majunnkie said:

it is impossible to watch from that link:sideeye:it won’t even open for me, too many ads...

tbh there is a programme timeline under it at jimmy fallon is UNTIL 6:45? is it correct or just some mistake? so probably Lana is performing around that time? 

it works perfectly for me......

it says for me 14:34-15:36 Jimmy Fallon with Lana etc which is 11:34pm Ny time which is correct its probably in everyones own timezone like it is for me so itll say different for everyone

1 minute ago, majunnkie said:

tbh there is a programme timeline under it and jimmy fallon is UNTIL 6:45? is it correct or just some mistake? so probably Lana is performing around that time? 

if you're watching it on a computer download ad block!

i love you, but you don't understand me.

29 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I hope the lights are pink purple orange and yellow. like the swirls in a beautiful chaotic yet peace-bringing sky after a storm. 

the lights will be neon, orange in the distance. 

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

who has the link for that online stream omg i saw someone post it somewhere but i cant find it

❣️ http://123tvnow.com/watch/nbc-20201017/