LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

1 minute ago, CinnamonGirl said:

what time is this happening 

The show begins at 11:35PM EST

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Everyone stream Godlymoon and LMLYLAW while we wait <3 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

so as much as i love being on the delusional side of LB, i'm gonna be realistic here and say we won't be getting any sort of news tonight. i think jimmy is just gonna hold up the LMLYLAW single cover then say "and now with her single 'let me love you like a woman', from her upcoming album 'chemtrails over the country club, lana del rey." and the performance will be shown and that's that. 

poor jimmy, that's a mouthful. curse lana and her long ass titles. :typewriter:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

so as much as i love being on the delusional side of LB, i'm gonna be realistic here and say we won't be getting any sort of news tonight. i think jimmy is just gonna hold up the LMLYLAW single cover then say "and now with her single 'let me love you like a woman', from her upcoming album 'chemtrails over the country club, lana del rey." and the performance will be shown and that's that. 

Yep, nothing is going to happen lol 

Just now, California said:

Yep, nothing is going to happen lol 

im just tired of falling for the delusions and then being disappointed when it's literally my own fault. being a lana stan is exhausting. :toofloppy:

either way, i'm still excited for lana to make her love TV debut after 8 years. even tho it's prerecorded, it's still exciting! :party:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i agree, don't think we'll get any news BUT still excited– when was the last time we saw any lana live performances– the last leg of the NFR tour was November-ish '19 right?

3ish hours to gooooo

aOaIzH2.gif

anyone know how to watch without cable? is it streaming anywhere free?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

when she ends up doing an interview and jimmy asks what are her plans for the future and the only thing she says is she's working on a new poetry book :excited:

when she says she’s scrapping the album and will only be going forward with spoken word poetry albums :defeated: 

Just now, lustforlife said:

So... 1 hour left right?

Two hours until the show begins, probably about three until Lana performs x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I dont care about the performance, i just want some album news. Preferably the damn release date or pre order. Please for the love of god.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I dont care about the performance, i just want some album news. Preferably the damn release date or pre order. Please for the love of god.

I’m hoping with the links acting funny today she’s going to make some kind of announcement after her song, but it does seem highly unlikely 

"Don’t forget me"