LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

31 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

a user pointed out she’s not wearing a leather Jacket and doesn’t have black hair in either of the promo pics, and he’s been trolling since then. He actually said it was coming out at this point but we have no idea 

i know he was trolling in the thread after but his original tweet seemed legit to me

i am so excited for watch her to perform that cover of summertime 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

ok so for tonight it looks like she had those peach nails from september 27th--early november but then she had those silver nails by at least nov 25th so if she has the silver ones its been recorded within the past 3 weeks?? anyone know if she got new ones since the 25th

5 minutes ago, RELIGION said:

ok so for tonight it looks like she had those peach nails from september 27th--early november but then she had those silver nails by at least nov 25th so if she has the silver ones its been recorded within the past 3 weeks?? anyone know if she got new ones since the 25th

She’s had the same silver/pink tint nails since November 18th, but she’s been brunette since November 23rd, so it has to be anytime between then and last week!

1 hour ago, rightofjupiter said:

Ok I just listening to LMLYLAW and getting SO HYPE for tonight’s performance!! Song is so gorgeous & if she did film the performance in J Tree I really think it’s gonna be magical... :party:

YUP YUP 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Lustrouslines said:

i had a dream that lana sang a fucking xmas song and that fallon was like “on stage tonight is lana del rey singing OF COURSE a christmas song!” i pray and hope this isn’t real

the thought of Fallon lurking on LB and having to say that to all us delulus sends me :hype:

Capture.jpg

lana debuting a new song tonight wouldn’t be far fetched at all, she premiered how to disappear for an apple event no? an event that doesn’t have as many viewers i would think. my guess and realistic approach is this. 2 songs performed... the first being let me love you like a woman and the second being chemtrails. no other announcements tonight though. or she performs two covers off the album she’s supposed to release. that’s it

the worst theory being this... she sings a christmas song :toofunny:

giphy.gif