LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

Honestly contemplating what song she’s gonna sing at this point is useless....like just tune in and you’ll find out it’s only a couple of hours away 

even if it’s let me love you... I’m excited to have a HD performance of her 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

So taking a quick break at work and have a couple thoughts

I’m slightly disappointed. But not surprised at all because the NBC website clearly says ‘her new single, LMLYLAW’ and doesn’t mention Chemtrails at all. So not a huge surprise 

I’ve said before eclipse never lies about what he knows and I stick to that, but I am curious as to why they’re choosing her performance to not go live right after the show like the other performers (I checked and you all are right, they are uploaded almost immediately) I’m thinking maybe he got the date wrong (?) because I’m sure her team wouldn’t upload the video on YouTube 2 weeks early. 

lana.lnk.to/Chemtrails(video)

it has to mean something, maybe an announcement is coming soon. Maybe she’ll announce the single release for Friday? Who knows at this point, with her there’s no guessing. 

maybe my original theory is right and they accidentally made the links go live/something happened that caused a delay....we’ll probably never know!!

Regardless, I’m upset it’s not title track being premiered but I am super happy that it’s a COTCC single...I am debating on wether I’ll actually watch or not. I’m not a fan of Fallon at all and her performance will go live so it’s not like if I miss it today I’m missing it forever

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, gsnlp said:

At least the disappointment came sooner. Imagine if we didn’t know...

It would have been to good to be true if she performed Chemtrails but I'm happy that's she's doing LMLYLAW but Chemtrails would have been superior for sure..with the spotify link working we might get some news about in the next few days or weeks 

The fact that she’s doing a TV performance again is iconic and we won because of that :kiss2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

YAS QUEEN cancel the covers album which nobody cares about and release COCC next year <3

Zach Dawes’s recent story hints that she is still recording (picture of a cello, mentioning the 30s...)

21 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’m slightly disappointed. But not surprised at all because the NBC website clearly says ‘her new single, LMLYLAW’ 

I’m trying to look for that on the nbc website, where did you find it?

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I just logged in and I see that we lost but maybe it’s just some intern who got told she’s performing her new single from COCC and he googled it and saw LMLYLAW was the new single so wrote that but really we’re getting the title track tonight yup I think so 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

yay i love LMLYLAW

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I’m trying to look for that on the nbc website, where did you find it?

Go to the tonight show, click on her picture, and in the little description. It’s the last sentence

https://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/guests/lana-del-ray/0bbab7678bd522a8ecd4460a354a7c95851b4865

"Don’t forget me"