LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

let me clear up the confusion:

the performance isn't being uploaded on the 28. the version she is singing is being released on the 28th. miley did this with heart of glass and it did well, so this is just album promo ig

5 minutes ago, DLT said:

I’m really not understanding the confusion people have with Eclipses tweet. I’m sure she is still performing tonight but the 2020.12.28 is the date it will be uploaded to YouTube/the shows page. If I’m not mistaken these performances are not uploaded right away.  

they are, literally kelly clarkson and brett eldridge performed on friday and there performance got uploaded to youtube on his page straight away

She performs LMLYLAW to slightly set the focus on COTCC album again & then she announces the title track after the performance 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: