LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Go to the tonight show, click on her picture, and in the little description. It’s the last sentence

Yeah just saw that, but does that reaaaaalllllyyyyy mean she’s gonna perform it? Fjskdnksndnksksndns IM STILL EXCITED BUT LIKE I HOPE WE’RE ALL WRONG

IM CRAZY BUT TONIGHT WE’LL ALL BE FREE FROM THIS MESS

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Tbh I was kind of worried about her singing Chemtrails live anyways because I want that to be an ambitious song that takes us on a psychedelic journey, not something that would be easy to perform live. LMLYLAW is a safer choice but it'll be gorgeous and it's a good sign that she's promoting the album rather than doing Summertime or You'll Never Walk Alone.

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

Tbh I was kind of worried about her singing Chemtrails live anyways because I want that to be an ambitious song that takes us on a psychedelic journey, not something that would be easy to perform live. LMLYLAW is a safer choice but it'll be gorgeous and it's a good sign that she's promoting the album rather than doing Summertime or You'll Never Walk Alone.

spilled like your profile video. :heart:

giphy.gif

And in all honesty, I love the verses of lmlylaw but the second chorus to bridge doesn’t really do anything for me, 

BUT I hope they still use those weird guitars in the live performance (omg I hope we getting a touching moment with Blake FUCK )

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

So its LMLYLAW? Aw sweet limleelaw, shes so adorable. But she's a stoner song. Looks like I'm grabbing a bottle and some green to watch our queen!!!!!! (I refuse to be let down by this no matter what). Heres to two performances with one being an unheard cover (not happening but hey, cheers!)

6 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Yeah just saw that, but does that reaaaaalllllyyyyy mean she’s gonna perform it? Fjskdnksndnksksndns IM STILL EXCITED BUT LIKE I HOPE WE’RE ALL WRONG

IM CRAZY BUT TONIGHT WE’LL ALL BE FREE FROM THIS MESS

Eclipse has confirmed it so there is no doubt in my mind about it. But I’m also excited because we can finally move on!

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, violets said:

so ima be THAT person and say imagine wasting this live TV debut in 8 years on a 2 month old song that they didnt care enough to properly promote in the first place . laugh

To be fair the GP most likely doesn't give a f- about her "TV debut in 8 years" lol. It's not as if she were an established performer making her comeback at the VMAs or something. Most viewers will probably discover the song tonight

Imagine wanting the poor woman to do promo, and constantly saying that her managers suck bc the lack of promo she does, and then hate on the choice of the song when she's just doing the promo you've been begging for ages.

Make it make sense, maybe :dua:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

8 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Imagine wanting the poor woman to do promo, and constantly saying that her managers suck bc the lack of promo she does, and then hate on the choice of the song when she's just doing the promo you've been begging for ages.

Make it make sense, maybe :dua:

Lana: promoting her newest single, something she hasnt done in... idk like 50 years

Lanaboards: bUt CoCC!!1!

image.png

This thread proves that some of you deserve nothing but a long hiatus. Be thankful she is performing ON TV.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

2 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

This thread proves that some of you deserve nothing but a long hiatus. Be thankful she is performing ON TV.

Literally. The entitlement never ends, all over a fake narrative that they made up in their heads

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

37 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

I did always say LMLYLAW felt like a song that was supposed to be sung live, so I’m really looking forward to this. And if a single of the live version is being released maybe there will be some surprises like added lyrics or a big guitar solo or something that differs from the studio track.

Agree and maybe the people who don't like LMLYLAW  like the  live performance more bc of some added guitar solo or sth like that...and they could put the live version instead of  the studio version  on the album...that is actually what some people would have loved for How to Disappear 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I think it can go both ways; some will be bored of the song and leave the sofa to get some snacks, and others will be captured by her voice and lyrics and find a new song they like. I think this will be good for her. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png