LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

now that i think of it actually, lmlylaw is a god-tier track. a performance of it with much prominent instruments and her vocals would slap, especially towards the bridge:popcorn:

we can get lost in the purple rain:sluttybunny:

talk about the good ol’ days:legend:

we can get high on some pink champagne:burn:

baby let me count they ways :bop:

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

oop i was really scared she was going to perform Silent Night or some other shit xmas song, i cant wait to hear LMLYAW live

um silent night would slap, phoebe did a cover of it with Fiona apple and its so haunting because in the background is the 7oclock news - a bop honestly lana could sing silent night too and id feel reborn

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

A live perfomace of a boring song for a album that we dont even have a date..  She is so profissional

She can change that tonight :kiss2:

Spoiler

LMLYLAW is cute :hooker:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i have a feeling it will be more soft rock version of lmlylaw, the leather and black hair, some old school waves...probably some jeans and chunky boots. go miss lana:hype:

u are gonna love this song and will cry that you called it boring, it is always like that:sadcore5:

i was in the winter of my life 

i’m sorry but a blind orangutan would make better promo decisions than Lana and her team... performing a months old song on TV for an album that’s not coming for another 6 months with absolutely no release date, reliable info or official announcement and for WHAT? :yawn::tanisha:

2 minutes ago, Majunnka said:

i have a feeling it will be more soft rock version of lmlylaw, the leather and black hair, some old school waves...probably some jeans and chunky boots. go miss lana:hype:

u are gonna love this song and will cry that you called it boring, it is always like that:sadcore5:

That would be iconic..and we you think about it...most of the songs she performs live  have a more rockish sound to it

Spoiler

LMLYLAW- the heavy metal version is coming :rock:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

i’m sorry but a blind orangutan would make better promo decisions than Lana and her team... performing a months old song on TV for an album that’s not coming for another 6 months with absolutely no release date, reliable info or official announcement and for WHAT? :yawn::tanisha:

That’s why the album is going to be announced today. Jimmy will do it, like he did with Plastic Hearts 

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

That’s why the album is going to be announced today. Jimmy will do it, like he did with Plastic Hearts 

A CONCEPT :oprah:  

OiUHEXQ.jpg

CHILÉ shit guys take a breather have something to eat, grab a cup of coffee, go ride a d*ck or whatever you prefer and comeback later tonight to discuss her performance - i feel like this chat and rumours are just making everyone frustrated and confused