LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

what if the /chemtrailsvideo link is created for this live performance? because she will sing TJF, LMLYLAW and COCC? And its /chemtrailsvideo because its the first official chemtrails era performance? :wowcry:

Spoiler

lemme dream for a minute

i was in the winter of my life 

Just now, Lustformoney said:

LANA IS PERFORMING TWICE, TODAY AND ON 28.12 WE WON

the way we just keep winning :hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

the version she performs live is going to be released, that's all. miley did it too 

Nah, you're right. 

Just checked his post on ATRL and yeah; he's basically saying that "version" (being the "version" just live) is premiering today and will be on YouTube on that day. :toofunny:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

6 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

atleast she isn’t performing summertime. this is a sign of the COCC era moving forward and an indication that stuff’s probs gonna start happening so perhaps we still won kinda 

I wanna believe but we said this when she performed How To Disappear... I'm going back to don't expect shit. 

Very excited for this, even with LMLYLAW! I think it really signals the official COCC rollout beginning, hopefully!

That said I really hope someone records it lol. My cable provider just removed our local ABC channel cause they couldn’t come to a contract agreement so I’ll be screwed as far as watching when airing!

Fingers crossed those live links stay live but if they don’t we need back up plans lol.