LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

6 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

she should keep the choir and ditch her dancers too :defeated:

let's add this to the list of things we're manifesting :party:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

Except no one is singing live-live these days, at least not on these shows. 

What we could've gotten was something pre-recorded but done in one take (vocal-wise). Instead, we've got something pre-recorded w/ also pre-recorded vocals. Some of you are acting like she did something bad when it's not that serious; let the woman breathe for a sec

At the end of the day, she’s a singer - not a performer. She should sing. Just because everyone else isn’t singing live, doesn’t mean that she shouldn’t. She’s more than capable of singing this song fairly easily, she wasn’t singing in front of an audience, she had more than one take, etc... There’s no excuse for lip syncing here. Personally, I wanted a performance like this and I imagine that a lot of other fans wanted it too

Everytime I try to fly, I fall

55 minutes ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

Its not like we don’t know she can’t perform live. 

That’s what makes it even worse. She could’ve absolutely smashed it but she chose not to bother

2 minutes ago, Angelic Tropico said:

At the end of the day, she’s a singer - not a performer. She should sing. Just because everyone else isn’t singing live, doesn’t mean that she shouldn’t. She’s more than capable of singing this song fairly easily, she wasn’t singing in front of an audience, she had more than one take, etc... There’s no excuse for lip syncing here. Personally, I wanted a performance like this and I imagine that a lot of other fans wanted it too

I mean yes, of course we all wanted a performance like this but it's not a big deal. I think fans are already too cruel to Lana, never satisfied, always complaining and even making fun of her. She hadn't been on tv for so long for a damn reason. We should be more supportive rather than critical.

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

the way she sang that boring ass song and didn’t even bother to ACTUALLY sing it? like what’s the point of performing a song if you’re going to lipsync it? :tanisha:

The vocals were all new and I’m pretty sure she recorded her take live, but then she lipped it for the purpose of the video.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 minute ago, uvbabe said:

I mean yes, of course we all wanted a performance like this but it's not a big deal. I think fans are already too cruel to Lana, never satisfied, always complaining and even making fun of her. She hadn't been on tv for so long for a damn reason. We should be more supportive rather than critical.

I know it’s not the end of the world or anything. I’m just confused. Like why did she chose to lipsync such an easy performance?? Call me crazy but when we heard that she was performing live, I expected her to be performing live. I’m not hating on her or anything but she has so much raw talent and singing is literally her job so idk why she made the choices she made. It’s just so disappointing 

4 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

Mh I feel like you're protecting Lana and her safe zone. She did a lot of unprofessional stuff during live performances (13 Beaches pre-recorded chorus, OTTR and Lust for Life 'mute' performances and more). If you don't like performing those songs, don't do it

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Mh I feel like you're protecting Lana and her safe zone. She did a lot of unprofessional stuff during live performances (13 Beaches pre-recorded chorus, OTTR and Lust for Life 'mute' performances and more). If you don't like performing those songs, don't do it

Well, maybe I am. I just have sympathy for her.

32 minutes ago, ThisIsRusko said:

the backround singers were very distracting (look and voice wise)

lanas outfit was horrible.

her face was beautiful.

i love the song.

sad it wasn't live.

They should have just gone for it and performed Summertime tbh

The point is that SHE DONT CARE for charts dont care about fame so why she is perfoming in a TV program? Yes is a gift for us... and some of u are equal ou worst then the critics that did bad to her after SNL. It such a shame to have this kinda of content here  

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, lustforlife said:

The point is that SHE DONT CARE for charts dont care about fame so why she is perfoming in a TV program? Yes is a gift for us... and some of u are equal ou worst then the critics that did bad to her after SNL. It such a shame to have this kinda of content here  

I haven't looked at the charts since 2010, I just thought she was going to tell us something about the album she's putting out this month, not promote one that won't be out for quite a while that no one can even pre-order yet lol

1 minute ago, Chemtrail said:

I haven't looked at the charts since 2010, I just thought she was going to tell us something about the album she's putting out this month, not promote one that won't be out for quite a while that no one can even pre-order yet lol

Omg some u need to chill NFR pre era was a mess and ended very well right? Just trust she have a plan

Lust For Dead   large.gif