LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

A couple of screengrabs I took from the performance - she's so beautiful :xcry:

Spoiler

50722150442_63f087fcb8_b.jpg50722062551_80be5c88f0_b.jpg50721325483_caa907e488_b.jpg50722150402_ccf7c9e8a4_b.jpg50722150357_63a2f7c1f8_b.jpg50721325463_02599064a7_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

ok so...:krylie:

i cried which means it was a good quality new visual or maybe that’s how much i was missing her. it is pre-recorded but badly lypsynced so it is ruining the experience a little bit for me. tbh i will pretend that this is the official video to this song. the back vocals ladies should stay with her for entire era, i love this vibe.

dont make me feel bittersweet BUT lana u did :bebe:with not mentioning ANY of the albums you are supposed to be releasing soon. chile, forget about chemtrails for a minute. i think the christmas special cover albums is cancelled, she went to tv and said no word about this? isn’t it coming in like a 12 days? that is super weird! 

i was in the winter of my life 

1 minute ago, majunnkie said:

i think the christmas special cover albums is cancelled, she went to tv and said no word about this? isn’t it coming in like a 12 days? that is super weird! 

Delete this, embrace the chaos 

(I say this with love! I dont do mean here)

I wouldn't mind  a slew of performances like this. You all know how nervous she is. She hasn't been on TV in so long. If this is what it takes for her to slowly warm up to the idea of doing televized performances again, so be it.

Just now, HighbytheSea said:

Delete this, embrace the chaos 

(I say this with love! I dont do mean here)

i think something happened and she will delay it, giving us chemtrails first:clapback:

Spoiler

i was in the winter of my life 

1 hour ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

WAIT...YALL....

Those backup singers sound strikingly similar to the ones on Thunder. 

IMAGINE we get a song similar to that :krylie: :kris:

I said this when summertime came out! They could deffo be the same ones as Zach Dawes produced Summertime and thunder 

5 minutes ago, CruelViolet said:

I said this when summertime came out! They could deffo be the same ones as Zach Dawes produced Summertime and thunder 

OMG YES PLS

I LOVE ZACH HE DID CALIFORNIA AND THAT SONG IS A GEM SO IS THUNDER AND SUMMERTIME

8 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

OMG YES PLS

I LOVE ZACH HE DID CALIFORNIA AND THAT SONG IS A GEM SO IS THUNDER AND SUMMERTIME

A reminder that he produced Dealer :mj2: 

That song will serve as well:scream:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, spencertmartin said:

OMG SHIT HE DID TOO

DEALER GANG 

WE NEED DEALER URGENTLY on the album

YES DEALER GANG 

200.gif

giphy.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: