princessdollie

Ethel Cain

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

Ethel Cain has her own Wikipedia account, and she's edited her own artist page (For context, she created it) many times for the sole purpose of making herself look better - as well as removing cited facts that she's been compared to Lana / has previously taken inspiration from her.

She's also incessantly vandalised her page in an effort to wipe her publicly documented past career and older work (She stopped using this account in 2023 after somebody made a call-out post on Reddit, which subsequently led to the deletion of her Reddit account of the same username - although as of right now, there's still no mention of her past work, so I'm assuming she's editing and keeping tabs from a new account, or getting one of her fans/friends to do so). It's loser behaviour TBH and I understand if Lana doesn't vibe with her :toofunny:

Example 

CWNT4em.jpg

LMAOO THAT BITCH SO SILLYYY THATS WHY LANA SNATCHING HER BADLY

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv

26 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

You guys are the ones hanging out on a fan forum for an artist who doesn’t know you exist

bGUL1Ce.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

but her updating her Wiki page is “loser behavior”…ok

But yeah, I'd personally be embarrassed if I got caught vandalising my own Wikipedia page to make numerous edits removing the name of a celebrity I have issues with + inserting citeless self-praise. I think Ethel would also agree with me, since she stopped editing on that account the exact day that a Reddit post about it was made and got attention. 

✧ 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂, 𝓈𝒾𝒻𝓉 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮 ✧

9 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

bGUL1Ce.jpeg

But yes, Ethel vandalising her own Wikipedia page to make countless edits removing the name of a celebrity she has issues with + inserting citeless self-praise is embarrassing. I think she'd also agree since she stopped editing on that account on the exact day a Reddit post about it was made and got attention. 

First of all, yes I am on this forum but I’m not talking shit about anyone

Second, idk why you care so much about her claims being citeless when they literally are factual lol. Her album was #1 on four end of year lists and is ranked #19 for 2022 overall. It would be different if it wasn’t true, but it is. To me, it just seems like needless nitpicking of a smaller artist. 

37 minutes ago, 79lipstick said:

IMG-2051.gif

Well... no actually, but isn't that a bit rich to use as an insult here since Ethel, by medical definition, is :delish2:

bvRPjcO.png

You can keep resorting to name-calling but that just proves my point further TBH. It's not my fault you're taking it as a personal attack, I'm just adding context towards their resentment towards each other - and Lana's diss track, in which she mentions Ethel Cain by her full name.

As for @Lanaparadiserey, you've already acknowledged your own hypocrisy - and I know you're "malfunctioning while trying to defend Lana and Ethel at the same time" - so I'm not sure what else to say in response. 

✧ 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂, 𝓈𝒾𝒻𝓉 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮 ✧

4 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Well... no actually, but isn't that a bit rich to use as an insult here since Ethel, by medical definition, is :delish2:

bvRPjcO.png

You can keep resorting to name-calling but that just proves my point further TBH. It's not my fault you're taking it as a personal attack, I'm just adding context towards their resentment towards each other - and Lana's diss track, in which she mentions Ethel Cain by her full name.

As for @Lanaparadiserey, you've already acknowledged your hypocrisy so I'm not sure what else to say in response. 

Girl me too...atp you’re a fan

Why are we arguing about wikipedia and autism :runs:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

The fact that this is breaking news to yall when Lana is still married to a transphobic POS; worry about that. It’s loser behavior and I would understand why Ethel doesn’t wanna be associated with her, but hey! :nene:

Also if Lana actually did write a diss track about her, it’s obviously not about her editing her own Wikipedia page, like hello are we okay?

Also taking the side of the woman married to that thing over a trans woman is kinda crazy

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

2 hours ago, dexter said:

Calling her own album one of the best of the year is so embarrassing if I got caught doing that I don’t know how I would cope 

If I made an album as lit and as amazing that's Preacher's Daughter I'd be proud to call it one of the best albums of 2022 :true:

2.gif

FYI there are entire PR agencies devoted to tweaking WikiPedia pages. For a couple hundred bucks, almost every brand/public figure you know can control what is written on WikiPedia. This is hardly a crime. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Me, an autistic Ethel and Lana fan walking into this thread

200w.gif?cid=6c09b95237gws5xx19tvvnaiaga

imageproxy.jpg

15 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

This is a truly dark timeline we’ve shifted to isn’t it, its giving nuke the website tbh 

To think that in a different timeline the only thing to talk about is Lasso coming out 10 days ago... :cryney2:

may need to give this thread the sky Ferreira thread treatment :awkney2:

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS