princessdollie

Ethel Cain

Holy fucking shit. In actual tears and wayyy beyond chills :tiffany2:

edit: I thought I posted this in the "what are you listening to" thread but oh well at least it's not off-topic lmao!

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

7 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

Holy fucking shit. In actual tears and wayyy beyond chills :tiffany2:

OMFGGG I HAVE A GOOSEBUMPS....i need her to do songs like this over and over again!!! +some metal oriented songs (i know she can do this) oh gosh....what a masterpiece...:air:

2 hours ago, tentillforever said:

https://on.soundcloud.com/8UCwcRoTway9NYqF8

new ashmedai track 

description says “little demo for the next project maybe” 

it’s so beautiful 

So theres still demos for the next project :bebe: yall we are in the trenches

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

the way she's slowly turning into grimes by never sticking to the schedule she publicly states. at least she's honest about being a liar, i respect her for that and i'd probs be the same way too if i were a musician :brigitte:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

praying she's not one of those artist that take at least 3/4 years for new material ... pls god no :brigitte:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

praying she's not one of those artist that take at least 3/4 years for new material ... pls god no :brigitte:

She most definitely is, she said it’ll take like 15 years to finish the trilogy, idk if that means the next two or if it includes the time taken to create Preachers Daughter

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

She most definitely is, she said it’ll take like 15 years to finish the trilogy, idk if that means the next two or if it includes the time taken to create Preachers Daughter

15 years? so she's fiona apple-ing us :pls:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

:air:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

7 hours ago, ItsRavenHunty said:

it would be nice if she just dropped the b sides and then took however long she needs for the album 

True but yall know damn well that we’d be complaining 2 years after she dropped the b-sides just like we are with PD.. and its not even 2yo yet

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

4 hours ago, ethelcain said:

True but yall know damn well that we’d be complaining 2 years after she dropped the b-sides just like we are with PD.. and its not even 2yo yet

Real.

but for some reason it feels way longer than that, maybe we all just have been through it since this album 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, stompinggroundstan said:

Real.

but for some reason it feels way longer than that, maybe we all just have been through it since this album 😂😂😂

I only started listening in Nov 2022 and the drought is STILL painful :bebe: i'm sure she'll deliver soon.. before tour maybe? atp idk

last.fm

On 3/13/2024 at 1:36 PM, Lanaparadiserey said:

iirc she said 15 years to finish the music, books, AND movies for all 3 albums. not 15 years for the music only:cuteface: