rightofjupiter

LDR merch/COKE NECKLACE giveaway/fundraiser!

3 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

And we have our winners! Names below & I'll PM people for their info. Thank you SO much to everyone who donated to help one of our community members– I know we all "hate it here" but damn I love it here :kiss2:

Coke necklace winner: @lunar 

COCC CD or tape winner: @boom like that

LDR merch ($40 or less) winner: @partymonster

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!!! and thank you from the bottom of my heart! (and the top of it too)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

21 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

And we have our winners! Names below & I'll PM people for their info. Thank you SO much to everyone who donated to help one of our community members– I know we all "hate it here" but damn I love it here :kiss2:

yay and congrats to the others:party: hope you’re able to keep safe x @Say Yes to Heaven

1 hour ago, rightofjupiter said:

8weCGPt.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Hi everyone, I'm really thrilled that I won! But as I just told @rightofjupiter that I already own one of these  much coveted coke necklaces. Sooo without meaning to sound ungrateful or rude...it would really, really make me happy if another member of LB could have the one I won - I've asked that perhaps one of the mods or @Elle could choose from one of u lovely stans. 

Thanks again for making me feel so welcome on LB :kiss3: and I hope y'all understan :brows:

17 minutes ago, lunar said:

Hi everyone, I'm really thrilled that I won! But as I just told @rightofjupiter that I already own one of these  much coveted coke necklaces. Sooo without meaning to sound ungrateful or rude...it would really, really make me happy if another member of LB could have the one I won - I've asked that perhaps one of the mods or @Elle could choose from one of u lovely stans. 

Thanks again for making me feel so welcome on LB :kiss3: and I hope y'all understan :brows:

thanks lunar- you’ve made someone’s day! I’ll use randomizer to pick a new winner shortly ?

aOaIzH2.gif

59 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

And we have our new winner of the coke necklace: @suicideblonde! congrats and i'll PM you now :party:

:wowcry: Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for running this and thank you to whoever anonymously donated the necklace! 

I just got in to an undergraduate uni but im 100% more excited about the necklace :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, suicideblonde said:

:wowcry: Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for running this and thank you to whoever anonymously donated the necklace! 

I just got in to an undergraduate uni but im 100% more excited about the necklace :facepalm:

omg congrats on uni!!!!! and on the necklace of course!!! <333

sUcVobB.png