rightofjupiter

LDR merch/COKE NECKLACE giveaway/fundraiser!

29 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Is there any way we can pin this at the top of the topics somehow?

It really is a win-win situation; help someone out if you can AND get the opportunity to win some really cool stuff

yes plz! mods would this be possible?

aOaIzH2.gif

It’s okay to ask for help! <3

I am only able to donate a hundred dollars at the moment, but I wish you all the best.

Please, hang in there.

— Vincent

source.gif

I can't believe how many people have donated. I wasn't entirely sure I'd even make a quarter of the goal, I hope so badly that I can return the favor eventually and I will. 

A small update: 

With the rent being due on Feb 4th, I won't be able to start taking out small increments until February 8th. I've gotten ahold of my mom to talk to her about this and she's told my brother to help me with what he can. I am positive I will be okay for another month. I will keep updating about this though for those who are wondering. After that, I'm trying to keep in contact with my brother about what will happen after February is done. I'm super super super super super grateful for everyone's want to help. Rather than looking at my fundraiser now, I encourage those who can to donate to other fundraisers. 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

55 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

yes plz! mods would this be possible?

hey love - the way the software is made is that it will pin it to the top of the Conversation Area, but won't be on the top of the 'Recent Posts'. 

As an alternative, permission granted to bump the post as much as you feel necessary until the deadline to give it visibility. :legend:

8 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

I hope so badly that I can return the favor eventually and I will.

Kindness comes around naturally. Personally I don't believe you need to return the favour to me, but one day when a friend needs help you'll be in a position to help them, and the cosmic ballet goes on. :beyonce:

3lfQEhw.png

5 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

After that, I'm trying to keep in contact with my brother about what will happen after February is done.

Please feel free to continue to reach out to us for help in the months ahead. I'm speaking for myself--though I'm sure others would agree--that $10-$30 a month is less than I spend in a month on coffee, so I would happily keep helping out until you are on your feet! 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

23 minutes ago, ClownsKill said:

It’s okay to ask for help! <3

I am only able to donate a hundred dollars at the moment, but I wish you all the best.

Please, hang in there.

— Vincent

The generosity :air: The kindness :wowcry: The serve :mariah:

3lfQEhw.png