rightofjupiter

LDR merch/COKE NECKLACE giveaway/fundraiser!

Hi all,

As many of u know @Say Yes to Heaven is raising funds for rent this month during what is a hard time for so many. I noticed that the gofundme still has a ways to go to hit their goal by 2/4, so I thought I'd make a giveaway to encourage ppl to donate (if they can).

Donate $5+ and be entered to win a CD or tape of COCC (your choice), or donate $10+ and be entered to win any LDR merch $40 or under currently available on her online stores plus a pair of Caitlin Nicole 14k goldfill stud earrings (Lana has a necklace from her and I received the earrings free in an order I placed but don't really wear stud earrings). Comment here and let me know you donated (plz include whether you're in the $5+ or $10+ category). Gofundme here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-isaiah-with-rent?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

NEW ADDITION to the giveaway: an anonymous LB user has generously donated one of the most sought after merch items, the coke necklace/rosary to add to the giveaway! Donate $5+ for one entry, $10+ for 2, and $15+ for five entries. Please comment with the donation amount category so I can keep track! The giveaway/fundraiser will run through Thurs. & I'll use randominzer to pick winners on Fri.

To recap:

–Donate $5+: be entered to win a cd or tape of COCC plus one entry to win coke necklace

–Donate $10+: be entered to win an LDR merch item of your choice ($40 or less) & the Caitlin Nicole stud earrings, plus 2 entries into coke necklace giveaway

–Donate $15+: to be entered to all the giveaways PLUS 5 entries to the coke necklace giveaway

Entries open til Thu. 2/4 @ 12am EST; I'll post the winners Fri. 2/5!

xoxo

aOaIzH2.gif

Have donated to other cause recently and not in the best financial situation right now, but hope your initiative will work. What a beautiful community this place is, truly.

i did not expect this to involve me when i opened it ...... i don’t know what to say besides that was really unexpected. i feel like ive exhausted my words of gratitude these past few days but it really does mean a lot that anyone has helped in any way. i know i havent always agreed with people on here / been seen as the most kindest - but ive noticed some people who “dont like me” still caring and that has made me legit emotional lol idk ive been super super emotional recently and i hope im not coming across as cold or something. the thanks i have is beyond any sort of words or messages i could say in here :crai:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Very happy to donate! Thank you for sharing this and bringing our attention to it. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I actually own all of her merch so I’m not gunna be in the giveaway cuz ppl need chances but guys I’m tryna to donate but it takes me back to the top of the page does anyone know what I can do to submit my donation? I’m based in Saudi Arabia does it only work for the US?

:smile3:

8 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

I actually own all of her merch so I’m not gunna be in the giveaway cuz ppl need chances but guys I’m tryna to donate but it takes me back to the top of the page does anyone know what I can do to submit my donation? I’m based in Saudi Arabia does it only work for the US?

make sure your browser allows pop-ups/hotlinks, then click "donate now" and it should guide you to the donation page 

Oh whoops yes sorry donated 15 forgot to say 

16 minutes ago, Mer said:

make sure your browser allows pop-ups/hotlinks, then click "donate now" and it should guide you to the donation page 

I’m using safari- iPhone and there’s nothing pops up

and I’m actually in the donate page where they ask me to add my card details but when i click donate it doesn’t work it takes me to the top of the page

3 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

when i become bill gates rich through means of corruption and captalism... you will all get coke necklaces!!!

one day you will

life is just preparing you for the best and to be stronger, maybe it sounds a bit cheezy but I’m pretty sure one day you’ll remember these days and laugh cuz you actually survived

sending you lots of love x

Donated $5 :party:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺