Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

what are some alternate titles for lana's albums?

i know AKA was also called "Nevada" and I remember there being a few alt. titles for BtD, as well

Born to Die:The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey, The Best Of Lana Del Rey, G.B.A. (God Bless America), The World Is Ours and Do You Luv Me Yet

Ultraviolence: Trans-Am

image.png

oh I do have a question, does anyone know the reason her and Barrie broke up? and why her and that other guy (name starts with an F) broke up?

i don't follow her personal life that much but i think the reason she broke up with Barry was because he had anger issues or something?  :rip: I know it had something to do with anger or how he acted. I think he, himself, talked about how he was a handful. And francesco carrozzini was just a giant fucking dickwad

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

i don't follow her personal life that much but i think the reason she broke up with Barry was because he had anger issues or something?  :rip: I know it had something to do with anger or how he acted. I think he, himself, talked about how he was a handful. And francesco carrozzini was just a giant fucking dickwad

ahh i gotcha.

I guess UV would make more sense if that's why her and B broke up. unless the time line is wrong in my head

~INSTA1.gif

is the second version of 'tv in black and white' fake? i've heard it was just a remix, but i really don't want to believe that bc it was so much better :oprah:

yeah it's fake, we only have one TViBaW plus Living without you

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

how much truth is this quote?

Old Money is the oldest song on the record. It’s been in the works for 5 years. It was called ‘Methamphetamines’ at first. It’s nostalgic. - Lana Del Rey about Old Money

isn't that a leaked song? I thought Old Money was possibly for The Great Gatsby?

~INSTA1.gif

how much truth is this quote?

Old Money is the oldest song on the record. It’s been in the works for 5 years. It was called ‘Methamphetamines’ at first. It’s nostalgic. - Lana Del Rey about Old Money

isn't that a leaked song? I thought Old Money was possibly for The Great Gatsby?

Methamphetamines was from 2008 I believe and yeah, it evolved to Old Money. Don't know whether it was for the movie or not though.

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I was always under the impression that certain UV songs (Brooklyn Baby for one) were written when they were together and some were written during the end of their relationship and into the production of the album (Cruel World, IS this happiness , idk tho

What were the early titles for some of the Paradise songs? I remember that G&M was originally In The Land of Gods and Monsters, BE was I Sing the Body Electric and Y&B was Will You Still Love Me When I'm No Longer Young and Beautiful?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

What were the early titles for some of the Paradise songs? I remember that G&M was originally In The Land of Gods and Monsters, BE was I Sing the Body Electric and Y&B was Will You Still Love Me When I'm No Longer Young and Beautiful?

i recall it just being will you still love me, also cola was originally going to be called pussy. i think that's about it.

VyIsfwC.jpg