Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

When Lana says she tried to fuck her way up to the top and it didn't worked do you think there's even a small chance she could be talking about the guy that used to manage her and Gaga? To be fair I don't remember all the details but I've had this in mind for a while seeing how it turned out

ZKcaooE.png

Does anyone know who "Dear Elliot" is about?

When Lana says she tried to fuck her way up to the top and it didn't worked do you think there's even a small chance she could be talking about the guy that used to manage her and Gaga? To be fair I don't remember all the details but I've had this in mind for a while seeing how it turned out

wait did Lana say she really tried to fuck her way up to the top or are you just referencing the song?

~INSTA1.gif

wait did Lana say she really tried to fuck her way up to the top or are you just referencing the song?

You haven't heard of the iconic I have slept with a lot of guys in the industry? Complex may be the best cover story she had tbh

ZKcaooE.png

I have a theory that is about Jim, but I don't know. Her life story is really interesting, but it seems very mess up :/

(If only she could write a book... :flutter: )

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

this has probably been mentioned somewhere but with the brite lites snippets we got is it possible those 4 RMU demos we have were likely recordings for steven mertens version of AKA?

(and then probably get drunk too)

(did we already know this?)

this has probably been mentioned somewhere but with the brite lites snippets we got is it possible those 4 RMU demos we have were likely recordings for steven mertens version of AKA?

(and then probably get drunk too)

(did we already know this?)

Well Let My Hair Down was done with Mertens according to @@Eclipse. I remember some LMHD takes also leaked around that time. It could be!

Has anyone contacted Steven Mertens? I contacted him in February of last year and then March. He ignored me. Don't come for me I didn't beg for music. I would like to know if he has responded to any of you guys.

Yeah, I tried contacting him in 2013, and also got no response. He'd already been on my radar to contact, but unfortunately I didn't get around to it until after she namedropped him explicitly in an interview. I'd love more than anything for someone to have success contacting him, but I don't think it's going to happen. He should probably be left alone.

Well, I think Lana's been pretty clear it's been more than just one guy. As for Bob Leone specifically? Well... actually I just remembered I have an unfinished draft of a post I wrote on this very subject over a year ago that I forgot I never posted. I'll try to polish it up and post it as soon as I'm able.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Yeah, I tried contacting him in 2013, and also got no response. He'd already been on my radar to contact, but unfortunately I didn't get around to it until after she namedropped him explicitly in an interview. I'd love more than anything for someone to have success contacting him, but I don't think it's going to happen. He should probably be left alone.

Well, I think Lana's been pretty clear it's been more than just one guy. As for Bob Leone specifically? Well... actually I just remembered I have an unfinished draft of a post I wrote on this very subject over a year ago that I forgot I never posted. I'll try to polish it up and post it as soon as I'm able.

Even if she hadn't been clear it would have been for me  :teehee: Yes thank you I didn't recalled his name, that would be awesome please!

ZKcaooE.png

Even if she hadn't been clear it would have been for me  :teehee: Yes thank you I didn't recalled his name, that would be awesome please!

this is interesting (from 2013) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2401543/Bob-Leone-ex-manager-Lady-Gaga-penniless-living-elderly-mother.html