Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

So I have the Paradise vinyl by itself and I was wondering if there were any major differences in the cover between it and the one that says Born to Die : The Paradise Edition. I was looking around online and a store that I found them at had a BTD:P cover that was tinted slightly darker and more orange than the original Paradise one. I've googled images of actual copies that people are holding, and they appear to be the same color, but none of the pictures were in the exact same lighting, etc. I was wondering if any of you had both and could clear this up for me. Same for the CDs. Thank you!

My CD (BTD:TPE) has a more golden cover than the pics we see online.

One of the hackers who hacked Lana's stuff out of her email. Went to prison in 2012 for doing the same to Sky Ferreira.

Thanks. Is he also the one who made that "God Bless America" mixtape?

Who is Ahmed?

One of the hackers who hacked Lana's stuff out of her email. Went to prison in 2012 for doing the same to Sky Ferreira.

I wonder what it is like when you tell fellow inmates why you're in prison because you leaked Lana Del Rey and Sky Ferreira songs...

I'm gonna stick up for the principle of innocent until proven guilty here. Ahmed ran various fan sites including a Lana one called Lana Daily. In September 2012 he was arrested by the FBI for allegedly hacking Sky Ferreira. While it's reasonable to think a Lana fan arrested for allegedly hacking another artist might well have hacked Lana too, we don't actually know this. In fact, while I've heard rumors that he served time for the Sky Ferreira hack, I've never actually seen evidence of the outcome of his case if it was ever even brought to trial.

Thanks. Is he also the one who made that "God Bless America" mixtape?

Yes.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I'm gonna stick up for the principle of innocent until proven guilty here. Ahmed ran various fan sites including a Lana one called Lana Daily. In September 2012 he was arrested by the FBI for allegedly hacking Sky Ferreira. While it's reasonable to think a Lana fan arrested for allegedly hacking another artist might well have hacked Lana too, we don't actually know this. In fact, while I've heard rumors that he served time for the Sky Ferreira hack, I've never actually seen evidence of the outcome of his case if it was ever even brought to trial.

That's true.

I was just letting her know generally how people know him.

Yes.

That's interesting. Thank you

Two questions: I don't know where else to post this, but has anyone else tried the "invisible counselors technique"? Lana said Tropico was partly inspired by Charles Haanel's experimentations with imagination but I was confused since Napoleon Hill (whose work she has read) also talks about using your imagination to receive guidance from historical figures. So, was it a mistake on her part or did they both talk about this technique?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8umqLDWEv8

Sorry if I open a new thread, but I did not know where to post.

Since you are experts in Lana, I want to ask you a few questions ... I'm sure that you will solve my doubts. :P

1. Why there isn't a studio version of Ride with the opening monologue of the video, recorded an album of Lana? There is?

Another thing, always inherent to Ride. But what he says in the intro really happened to her? I read somewhere, but I'm sure ...

2. For some time I have noticed that Lana-ep record songs which are not present in the album. Is there any collection of this song?

Thank you all!

i have a question.

is For K and For K Part 2 both fan made titles or is one fan made and one real? or are we not sure about them?

thanks

'For K Part 2' is a real title, which implies that a Part 1 must exist also. However, we don't actually know which track Part 1 actually is, although it's speculated to be the track sometimes called 'Pretty Baby' on Sirens, due to the repetition of the phrase 'pretty baby' in both songs. Before the leak of Quiet Now and From The End, the song 'Drive By' was referred to as 'For K Part 1', but we now know this to be false.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1