Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Did Baz Luhrmann really say Lana had written another song for Gatsby but he heard Y&B and loved it or did I dream that up?

I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if the other song was "Old Money". 

What's the original name for "Damn You"? That or "American Dream"? How is the second one even legit? 

"Damn You" is the original title.

Was Young and Beautiful ever a stand alone iTunes single? Like Once Upon a Dream was before it became just a song on the Maleficent soundrtack?

Yes!

Does anyone have this version of West Coast in high quality? It's like a different version of the song?

I have the album, but it sounds different. Can anyone send it to me if you have it please?  :$  :$

Wow I'm kinda irritated that I didn't buy it when it was available like that.

Do you have the "single" file that you can send me? I wanna match mine with it.

I have the file in original iTunes quality but I don't have it with the tags untouched. I renamed the album and changed the cover so it would go along with the unreleased. :ohno: If you need it, though, it'd be a pleasure to help you out!

I have the file in original iTunes quality but I don't have it with the tags untouched. I renamed the album and changed the cover so it would go along with the unreleased. :ohno: If you need it, though, it'd be a pleasure to help you out!

Yeah! Thanks! I pretty much just want the correct single art. I tried looking around last night but I couldn't find it ever bring an official single, just part of the Gatsby soundtrack.

Can someone give me pictures of her with her cute little sparkly phone case that was adorable af please?

Here:

2yy5i1g.jpg

1zducdg.jpg

2evb2f9.jpg

i6jrk9.jpg

Is it Puppy Love or Marilyn Monroe?

Let My Hair Down or Dance Man?

Marilyn Monroe is the registered title on ISWC, but Puppy Love is registered as the alternate title.

As for Let My Hair Down or Dance Man, @@NamiraWilhelm spoke to original poster on YouTube (Adam "Tags" Tagliomonte of Lizzy Grant and The Phenomena, supposedly) and he's admitted there was a title mixup. It's Dance Man, as far as we know.

I think it's blonde, no? In a few younger pics I've seen, she seems to have blonde hair. So I'm gonna go ahead and say blonde.

i think brown, cause her roots were brown while she was blonde. Also her eyebrows are brown

Does anyone have this version of West Coast in high quality? It's like a different version of the song?

I have the album, but it sounds different. Can anyone send it to me if you have it please?  :$  :$

this was the original itunes version and then they changed it. I don't have a link though, sorry 

For those of you that buy the iTunes version of an album and a physical version, do you keep both in your library?

I rip the CD in higher quality, then delete the iTunes copy from my iTunes but keep it in my music folder.

Same here. iTunes quality sucks tbh. I don't even bother storing the iTunes copy in my folder anymore, because I can just download it from the cloud if need be. 

Odd question but: Is Lana a natural brunette? Cause I noticed her moustache hair is brown.... but in her baby pics, she's always a blonde. lmao maybe I'm just confused :biblio:

devUz2O.png

Odd question but: Is Lana a natural brunette? Cause I noticed her moustache hair is brown.... but in her baby pics, she's always a blonde. lmao maybe I'm just confused :biblio:

it probablychanged. I know a bunch of people who were blonde as babies and then as they got older it changed to brown

Do we know why Lana actually got sober? If I remember right she's implied she hasn't had a drink since she was 18 (?). But she went to Kent at 16, so if that wasn't the catalyst for sobriety I wonder what was.

I think she quit it because of the incident where she had lost her parents car.