Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Cause I heard from somewhere that Kinda Outta Luck was written for Born To Die

From what I understand, KOL and YCBTB are the only tracks we know were definitely meant for BtD. Other intended tracks are, I think, just speculative and open for debate.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I came here to ask about the YAYO vids. Well, I saw the posts above about the song versions... but I don't know if I missed that one in which a girl - who I assume it's Lana with dark short hair  - is walking around and reading a book... dunno if it was posted here.

Which is the "official" (made by Lana)?

IMG_20140716_101607.jpg

do we know what 4 songs were played on this podcast thing?

http://web.archive.org/web/20080828080946/http://nbr.rathpa.net/previous.htm

is this where we got Munny Hunny from?

@@evilentity

Yes, that's where we originally got MH & ASFN in the form of low quality podcast rips, but later we got ASFN in 128kbps with the rest of Sirens and a 160kbps version of MH leaked that was probably originally on her MySpace page.

Here's a rundown of the tracks played on Nefarious Bovine Radio:

Episode 115 - Pawn Shop Blues (demo)

Episode 130 - For K Part 2 (demo) [referred to as "Rehab"]

Episode 141 - For K Part 2 (demo) [referred to as "Rehab"]

Episode 154 - A Star for Nick

Episode 170 - Kill Kill

Episode 176 - Yayo

Episode 188 - Kill Kill

Episode 194 - Put Me in a Movie

Episode 201 - Queen of the Gas Station

Episode 216 - Raise Me Up

Episode 227 - Mermaid Motel

Episode 231 - Money Hunny

Episode 236 - Raise Me Up

Episode 238 - Born to Die

Episode 252 - For K, For K Part 2

Episode 258 - Body Electric

After that I stopped keeping track.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Yes, that's where we originally got MH & ASFN in the form of low quality podcast rips, but later we got ASFN in 128kbps with the rest of Sirens and a 160kbps version of MH leaked that was probably originally on her MySpace page.

Here's a rundown of the tracks played on Nefarious Bovine Radio:

Episode 115 - Pawn Shop Blues (demo)

Episode 130 - For K Part 2 (demo) [referred to as "Rehab"]

Episode 141 - For K Part 2 (demo) [referred to as "Rehab"]

Episode 154 - A Star for Nick

Episode 170 - Kill Kill

Episode 176 - Yayo

Episode 188 - Kill Kill

Episode 194 - Put Me in a Movie

Episode 201 - Queen of the Gas Station

Episode 216 - Raise Me Up

Episode 227 - Mermaid Motel

Episode 231 - Money Hunny

Episode 236 - Raise Me Up

Episode 238 - Born to Die

Episode 252 - For K, For K Part 2

Episode 258 - Body Electric

After that I stopped keeping track.

Thank you so much!

Question #2

Do we have any idea what Lana's first fully produced song was (not including AKA)?

I already know that there are some errors in the lyrics, but you're not suppose to leave out a whole track!
I don't know if it's just my CD or what, but my Paradise Edition CD does not have Burning Desire! I hadn't noticed until I played the Paradise disk for the first time, even though I've had the CD for about six or so months, because I downloaded all my digital songs via a Free Music Downloader app before I got the CD but I couldn't add the songs to my iTunes library and I got frustrated with having to switch apps, seeming I already had songs on the built-in Music app from my iTunes music library (I fixed that by now ripping the songs onto my grandma's computer and putting them onto a USB and adding them to the library on my computer because my laptop is a mini and it does not have a disk drive) and even when I did this, I hadn't noticed Burning Desire was missing.
But anyway, I did today. As you can see, it is not there (it is not joined with Bel Air either, I played the whole CD to check - it is not on the album at all):
TheParadiseEditionTracklist_zps643f9b10.

But it is on the iTunes album tracklist:
BurningDesireinTPEoniTunes_zps566453b6.p so it is not an Australian version or anything.

Is everyone else's CD like this or is it just mine?

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

@@comeintomybedroom oh OK, that makes sense. It's just like with Katy Perry's One of the Boys but it tells you that it's a bonus iTunes track, so that's why I didn't think it was a bonus track. Thank you!

And I have done that before, I just didn't think. But thanks for the advice anyway.

@@comeintomybedroom oh OK, that makes sense. It's just like with Katy Perry's One of the Boys but it tells you that it's a bonus iTunes track, so that's why I didn't think it was a bonus track. Thank you!

And I have done that before, I just didn't think. But thanks for the advice anyway.

A lot of members, even some mods will be rude about it.

Cause I heard from somewhere that Kinda Outta Luck was written for Born To Die

Only Radio was written for Born to Die, the rest were just already existing demos that Lana and her team picked out, finished and put on the record.

It's a legit question from a new member... a mod wouldn't/shouldn't be angry abt this, they would simply merge it in with the questions thread or something?

But yeah, it's a digital exclusive track. Which makes me sad because we don't have it in CD quality :(

It's a legit question from a new member... a mod wouldn't/shouldn't be angry abt this, they would simply merge it in with the questions thread or something?

But yeah, it's a digital exclusive track. Which makes me sad because we don't have it in CD quality :(

a mod was rude to me when i was a newbie and I made a thread about the paradise merch in the lana thoughts section :\

i don't remember who it was but they sent me a message telling me to read the "damn" rules before I posted omg whatever though

Just do it. Just ask it. Just annoy. Just express your concern for the kidnap of Burning Desire. Where is it? Is hiding in the bushes? Did one of her daddy's took it? What happened? It's a Hollywood story. Someone call the FBI

glgcDdT.gif

a mod was rude to me when i was a newbie and I made a thread about the paradise merch in the lana thoughts section :\

i don't remember who it was but they sent me a message telling me to read the "damn" rules before I posted omg whatever though

:whoopi:

I merged it for you @, no need to delete it...

Just express your concern for the kidnap of Burning Desire. Where is it? Is hiding in the bushes? Did one of her daddy's took it? What happened? It's a Hollywood story. Someone call the FBI

Hahaha I love this!

@@SitarHero ah, OK, because I was trying to look for it because I just got out of it when I was trying to reply and I couldn't find it lol. But thanks anyway :smile2: