Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Only Radio was written for Born to Die, the rest were just already existing demos that Lana and her team picked out, finished and put on the record.

i mean that KOL was meant to be put on BTW

ok so I was flicking through my itunes today and I realised that i have a solo version of ridin'/my bitch. it just has lana's verses in it, whilst the rest of the song is the instrumental. does anybody know if it's fanmade or legit or what? i cannot for the life of me remember where I got it from

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

What interviews has Lana given for the Paradise EP ? Did she talk about the songs, like, why she reworked Yayo, what meaning certain songs have, what she thinks in genereal about Paradise etc. ?

Would really appreciate some links  :)

Does Lana know some foreign tounge? I know she uses some French and Spanish words in her lyrics but what I'm wondering about is whether she actually can speak them?

And the wind I know it’s cold

hey, i have a question for you guys. i know her first real album (AKA) was technically on itunes for a while, but is there an actual itunes i+ m4a version of the album online anywhere? i'm sure most, if not all, of them are fake. thanks so much smile2.png

How do the remastered versions of Blue Jeans and Video Games differ from the other versions?

Whose is that male voice in Born to Die and Blue Jeans? I've always assumed it was Bradley's. 

Whose is that male voice in Born to Die and Blue Jeans? I've always assumed it was Bradley's. 

The "Say/Sing!" sample is from this:

The "Louder!" sample:

They're both used a lot in the whole BTD album.

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

It's quite interesting how much we still are not positive on about Lizzy/Lana. She's a very...interesting person.

Do we know why she always used stage names? Was it bc Lizzy wasn't making it?

She has said before that "Lizzy" didn't match the type of music she was making.