Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

@Trash Magic LOVE this edit you did. Is it a still?

yah just a screencap from either the west coast video or the ultraviolence trailer i cant remember which had that scene

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I've been meaning to ask this but does anyone know if Nicole took photos of lana during the Paradise tour?

I was snooping around and this website and this website both said the photo below was taken by Nicole Nodland. Did Nicole take pics for TPT or I am missing something?

Sennheiser_Lana_Del_Rey_Paradise.jpg?ito

Hm.... Maybe I'm wrong but don't you think that Lana here:

QDl2UYa.jpg

qHXRGkt.jpg

is recreating this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avme-hIBncI

?????

or am i just a lou reed stan too much?

oh, that's a good observation. maybe. it was photographed by Bella Lieberberg for the BTS of Roter Salon Volksbühne, so I don't think so. 

I've been meaning to ask this but does anyone know if Nicole took photos of lana during the Paradise tour?

I was snooping around and this website and this website both said the photo below was taken by Nicole Nodland. Did Nicole take pics for TPT or I am missing something?

Sennheiser_Lana_Del_Rey_Paradise.jpg?ito

I looked around a bit and that was the only tour photo which seems to be claimed to be taken by Nicole. So I would assume she didn't and is falsely credited for this OR she just took this one photo which honestly would be quite weird and non sensical thing for her to do. Plus the photo doesn't really seem to be her style. 

I looked around a bit and that was the only tour photo which seems to be claimed to be taken by Nicole. So I would assume she didn't and is falsely credited for this OR she just took this one photo which honestly would be quite weird and non sensical thing for her to do. Plus the photo doesn't really seem to be her style. 

yeah, that's the weird thing about it. but I don't think they would credit her if she didn't take it, and it's 2 different sites claiming that. or it might just be another woman named Nicole Nodland. 

I didn't used to come on Lanaboards during the UV/BTD era, was there a different theme back then? Like how we now have the Honeymoon theme? I wonder how it looked back then

ugly as always

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

I've only been thought the Tropico, West Coast, and some black random theme and they were all ugly and half baked

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

I just realized that you can go to waybackmachine and see them