Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

16 minutes ago, suicideblonde said:

Do you guys think that the use of the word “freak” is negative? Like maybe she will be criticizing religion in some sense bcuz the word freak makes me think of someone who is overly religious. That would be such a mess on top of the Lana cult stuff.

I feel like she won’t even say the title tbh

it was originally titled White hot forever and then she probably changed it to Tulsa Jesus freak to be more of a dig about Sean rather than a love song

White Hot Forever sounds like an album filled with hot sexy summer hip hop bangers (summer bummer esque) but that title sounds  kinda racist so i’m glad that she changed it

I have been innocently living my life thinking February 26th was an official date for "White Dress" just for @HoneymoonDaddy to inform me that this is, in fact, just a rumored date.:suicide: At least we for sure get the whole album next month.  

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

-

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

lana del rey drops jack stroganoff for dylan brady