Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

Just buy new ones :creepna3: 

i would say i don't have the money but i'm currently in a bidding war over a typewriter... so maybe i do... but i definitely want to experience it with headphones the first time as i prefer that experience the most. and i'm going to try to fix mine myself so i hope that works :xcry: if not and i can't buy new ones i'll just go on a joyride and turn the volume way up.... </3

but anyways everyday my excitement for cocc increases. only 15 days, 3 chunks of 5 days until heavenly cocc is blessed upon us... and i could see her releasing white dress on the monday the 8th or friday the 12th

sUcVobB.png

i think today we should celebrate that the mojo review called dance till we die outstanding :trisha: 

either the reviewer has no taste or it really is outstanding... and i feel like nobody here is really anticipating it, which i kinda get because the title is a little cheesy... but i really can't wait to hear it and her tributes to friends etc are always beautiful

sUcVobB.png

I’m definitely going to listen to the song next week if it drops :squidward:

it’ll make the week leading up to the album more exciting because it’s like getting Chapter 1 and 2 before really getting into the rest of the book! 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i think today we should celebrate that the mojo review called dance till we die outstanding :trisha: 

either the reviewer has no taste or it really is outstanding... and i feel like nobody here is really anticipating it, which i kinda get because the title is a little cheesy... but i really can't wait to hear it and her tributes to friends etc are always beautiful

I for one am anticipating it. It is actually my most anticipated track :oprah3: wtwwawwkd 2.0 incoming! :hype:

I can't believe I missed the 'Little Bit Longer' and 'Let Me Love Love You Like a Woman' comparison :lmao: The intro is indeed the same.

As for speakers vs headphones, my f*cking dog broke my good headphones :( And since I lost my job I have no money to fix them or buy new ones. I guess I'll listen on speakers :cryney:

I actually listened to both LFL and NFR for the first time on my trash bluetooth speaker and had a great experience :whatever2: but with that being said I will probably use my headphones this time around

Anyways I just ordered some incense to burn for my first listen which I've never used before but it's supposed to make you zen and I wanna be zen

guc0tt3.jpg

25 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I can't believe I missed the 'Little Bit Longer' and 'Let Me Love Love You Like a Woman' comparison :lmao: The intro is indeed the same.

wait till y’all find out that wtwwawwkd intro sounds nearly identical to horizon by daft punk :xgiggle:

the national should rename their band to The Milquetoast. If lana ever collabed with them I THink That I Would Die. Luckily Cocc has none of them and hopefully that stays true for other albums. as much as i riff on jack he's not as baad as aaron dreznor. jack seems to have done well with cocc and most of nfr is tasteful. I'm excited for cocc and its vibrant sound, something the national would know nothing about

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

i think dance till we die is gonna suck, we all know reviewers/critics (whats the diff) have no taste, they praised norman and trashed UV

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

i think dance till we die is gonna suck, we all know reviewers/critics (whats the diff) have no taste, they praised norman and trashed UV

while i also think the critics are dumb poser whores to the trends, i think dance till we die will still be good. maybe they were like the broken clock right twice a day?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 minute ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

while i also think the critics are dumb poser whores to the trends, i think dance till we die will still be good. maybe they were like the broken clock right twice a day?

they just seem to be really old sexist guys or annoying hyper sensitive feminists so i dont trust critics, its great that they said its good, obviously better than if they said it was bad but...it makes me think the song is pretty simple and safe, norman-esque , hopefully im wrong

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

It's understandable why she's not doing promo this era but I hope she does something for the fans. Even if it's a scheduled IG live like she did for the LFL era.

"choosing this misleading clip out of the entire livestream isn't going to get you more livestreams"

she hates us confirmed