Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Max said:

Not for nothing... 'The greatest' is not the greatest. 

Who asked you? :pls: 

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

2 minutes ago, Max said:

Not for nothing... 'The greatest' is not the greatest. 

Um drop the @ if you’re gonna talk shit about me. Someone sent me this post. All I said is I’m tired of hearing about your NFR opinions every day. Are you stupid? Not worth talking shit about me publicly. 

Just now, The Greatest said:

Um drop the @ if you’re gonna talk shit about me. Someone sent me this post. All I said is I’m tired of hearing about your NFR opinions every day. Are you stupid? Not worth talking shit about me publicly. 

If the shoe fits, you wear it sis. I don't care about your irrelevant opinions on Lana's 16384739 unreleased songs either. :makeup:

1 minute ago, The Greatest said:

Right. People be saying shit and then they don't even tag you so you can defend yourself... stupid cowards.

Then they come with their stupid pick me "opinions" about songs...

original.gif

Norman discourse once again. Love to see it. 

Anyways, White Dress will be up there with "Cruel World" and "Honeymoon." 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Max said:

If the shoe fits, you wear it sis. I don't care about your irrelevant opinions on Lana's 16384739 unreleased songs either. :makeup:

Sorry that I tried to educate you when you say you’re a Lana stan and you haven’t even heard queen of disaster. Maybe if you spent less time complaining about her misses and listened to her good stuff you might be a little happier honey. 

Sorry that I tried to educate you when you say you’re a Lana stan and you haven’t even heard queen of disaster. Maybe if you spent less time complaining about her misses and listened to her good stuff you might be a little happier honey. 

So you agree, you think NFR is a miss? :usrs:

Huh maybe stop gatekeeping? You don't have to listen to all her unreleased garbage to be a fan... anyways... :smokeney:

original.gif

I’m still so curious of what went wrong last year that led her to want to change the whole album. On May 21th she posted QFTC. “Officially” announcing COTCC. 

she was planning on submitting the album mid June to gear for September 5th release and we know she had all the songs mastered by July, with insiders saying there was no reason for the hold up.

I wonder what happened BTS with Lana that made her so against releasing the album in the state it is

"Don’t forget me"

do we normally start a pre pre release thread the day her new album comes out or after

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, The Greatest said:

No I think it’s amazing. But you want to complain about her slow songs and groan when I bring up her unreleased like ru ok? 

Uh hello, I love her slow songs. Just because I don't know what song she swept under the rug years ago, doesn't make me less of a fan (hater) than you! 

1 minute ago, hlxon said:

Huh maybe stop gatekeeping? You don't have to listen to all her unreleased garbage to be a fan... anyways... :smokeney:

not trying to gate keep trying to prove a point. Weren’t you agreeing with me two minutes ago? Two faced. 

For an album so "mediocre," people certainly have enough opinions to write paragraphs about NFR every day 

I don't have much to say about albums I truly find mediocre, such as Paradise. What a waste of energy.  :whoopi:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.