Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, hlxon said:

last time i said that i was mobbed (called fuckdoll repeatedly by strangers online)... you are living dangerously bestie...

we will take down parasite and emile haynie's overproduction 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

i started off this year thinking by the time cocc is out i'll either be happy in love or tragically heartbroken and well :bebe:

this album better be sad  , i hope its her saddest album to date!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Thinking about how shocked these new Tik tok stans are gonna be when there is no Lolita babydoll stuff on this album... hopefully it will repel them because we are not claiming them 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

18 minutes ago, new gods said:

yes paradise slander cult bestie  :burn:

always my fellow honeymoonster :flutter:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

12 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

Thinking about how shocked these new Tik tok stans are gonna be when there is no Lolita babydoll stuff on this album... hopefully it will repel them because we are not claiming them 

TJF entered the chat

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

20 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

@lamms doing God’s work and leaking UFB, Dealer, Bikini Gold, and the rest of her unreleased discography 

E40-BE510-AF0-F-41-E4-B627-2795-A88-BB75

why are you exposing me like this dude... deleting the leak threads as we speak

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

38 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

do we normally start a pre pre release thread the day her new album comes out or after

As soon as she opens her mouth about it. 
although the next album already has its pre-release thread (Americana stuff)

45 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

do we normally start a pre pre release thread the day her new album comes out or after

No. The only reason the Pre-Pre-Release for LDR7 was created the same day was because Lana announced the record on the night that NFR dropped. (Of course at that time it was called White Hot Forever, but it was still LDR7)

Pre-Pre-Release threads are typically only created once there's some solid indication that an album is actually in the works, such as a song being teased. For example, the time between the creation of the LFL Post-Release Thread & the LDR6 Pre-Release Thread was 8 months, and it was created after Lana teased 'Happiness is a Butterfly' on IG, the first song teased from NFR.

So, unless Lana decides to announce LDR8 on the night Chemtrails drops like she did last time, it'll be awhile before a LDR8 Pre-Pre-Release Thread is made x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

55 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

Can you imagine recording a song like TJF and not fucking talking about it? :trisha:

As it should! We already have that snippet; I don’t want to be hyped to the point of not being able to contain myself. 

I love how every time I come onto this site there’s a fight going on somewhere :krylie: Y’all are so consistent, this is why I love LanaBoards so much

So I'm gonna spill, so I had a conversation with Eclipse last week about the album and he confirmed to me that the "secret" outtake other than Dealer doesn't exist. Apparently Dealer is the only outtake from COCC that the gays as of now currently know of. Want to clarify that because I was one of the girls who clung to that one piece of misinformation and made several posts about. Apparently the gays also have the entire album including Dealer and Yosemite.

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Wait, so did she change the album between last summer & now? I don't think so, right?

If she didn't, like I thought was the case, I'm happy because I think that's what made Lust For Life feel so ... varied, or not cohesive. In updating the album with last minute additions/subtractions it felt like she was aiming for two different albums/styles in one. I'd still like for her to elaborate (more articulately, lol) on what makes her so uncomfortable about COCC, but I think it's a good sign more than anything. I'm excited for all of us to hear the album in full to really understand what the album is serving us.