Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I actually don’t know what I’m going to do with myself after March 19th. My first of day of being in the lockdown was March 15th 2020, the day Lana posted that IG photo dump with Grenadine Quarantine and If This is the End I Want a Boyfriend (back when we thought those were songs) and for most of this pandemic, since May, we’ve been looking forward to Chemtrails. 

Of course, life moves on and I’m sure we all have developments in our careers and school and lives in general after this, but it just feels so weird since Chemtrails was kind of like an absolute thing to look forward to during these times of stagnancy and now that it’s actually here, it’s surreal! We did it! :oprah:

Omg same:oop2: cocc is the only thing ive been looking forward to for the past year. Idk what im gonna do after march 19. No cocc thread with meltdowns n fights. No anticipation:bebe:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

Omg same:oop2: cocc is the only thing ive been looking forward to for the past year. Idk what im gonna do after march 19. No cocc thread with meltdowns n fights. No anticipation:bebe:

The funny thing is, I’m literally graduating law school in 2 months and I feel sentimental about having nothing left to look forward to  :pout:  But it’s this camaraderie aspect of the pre-release that I’ll really miss! I never really leaned too heavily into that with other eras and I had so much fun this time around with all of you <3 

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

We will fight about it for at least a month and then all the "OMG THIS WILL BE HER BEST ALBUM I FEEL IT IN MY RIGHT NOSTRIL"-users will smear it as her worst record  until the next album arrives. A lot to look forwars to 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

14 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I actually don’t know what I’m going to do with myself after March 19th. My first of day of being in the lockdown was March 15th 2020, the day Lana posted that IG photo dump with Grenadine Quarantine and If This is the End I Want a Boyfriend (back when we thought those were songs) and for most of this pandemic, since May, we’ve been looking forward to Chemtrails. 

Of course, life moves on and I’m sure we all have developments in our careers and school and lives in general after this, but it just feels so weird since Chemtrails was kind of like an absolute thing to look forward to during these times of stagnancy and now that it’s actually here, it’s surreal! We did it! :oprah:

i'll send you videos of myself singing breaking up slowly to help you pass the time, don't worry girl :blush3:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Just now, ShadesOfFool said:

i'll send you videos of myself singing breaking up slowly to help you pass the time, don't worry girl :blush3:

I can’t even tell you how excited I am for that song in particular. I will gladly accept those vids :spin:

4 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

me, sitting on my couch at 12:49am, on march 19th, right after listening to "for free" and seeing "LDR8 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread" appear on the homepage

giphy.gif

it was a nice thing we got hope right after NFR! dropped. We knew we would get a new album soon and here we are. It’s the second best rollout since Ultraviolence I’d say. Honeymoon had a better one

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

6 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

We could write a whole new We Didnt Start The Fire just woth events that happened in the Cocc pre release thread

Vinyl colors, COCCtober, Sheridan, Sylvia

Pixel counting, Yes to Heaven, and September 5th

Seafoam nova, QFTC, Team Delulu, Sean and Spooky

Brujademusica, MESH MASK AND BOARGATE

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

14 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

But that's when the real process of falling in love with the record starts. March 19th isn't the end date of COCC, it's really the beginning :oprah3: I'm so looking forward to experiencing life alongside Chemtrails. I just think of all the uni work and assignments I still have to finish before the record drops and I get upset. It would all be so much more bearable with COCC as the soundtrack :trisha:

17 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i wonder if the next albums acronym will be as iconic as COCC :xcry:

Petals Under the Silver Skied Yugoslavia :brandy:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, sweetie said:

But that's when the real process of falling in love with the record starts. March 19th isn't the end date of COCC, it's really the beginning :oprah3: I'm so looking forward to experiencing life alongside Chemtrails. I just think of all the uni work and assignments I still have to finish before the record drops and I get upset. It would all be so much more bearable with COCC as the soundtrack :trisha:

Ahh, so true! I’m excited to develop that relationship with the record as I begin another phase of my life! I’m really gonna miss the pre-release camaraderie with all our friends, though, when  everything about the album is kind of shrouded in mystery.  But I feel you on uni work being so much bearable with the music, omg :bebe:

i’m here since august and i’m really happy that we got through all these months together to finally say that we are getting chemtrails over the country club in just 13 days :wowcry: idk why but i get emotional and cant wait to have fun with y’all in post-release and in the next pre-release for LDR8 :sass: 

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

thinking about the mojo interview's description of dark but just a game... :wowcry: 

a mix between portishead, ricky nelson's song "garden" party & allen ginsberg's poem "howl" into a potent statement of defiance :wowcry: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

26 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Pursuit of Intimacy's Sweetened Serenity coming February 2022

25 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Virgin Angels Glowing In Natural Art

4 hours ago, new gods said:

so just cause somebody paid $60k for a degree to criticize music we’re supposed to care about their opinion? anyone can be a critic nowadays just look at anthony fantano 

OT: i have a feeling DBJAG will be similar to serene queen, we love a witchy track :diva: 

Fantano is definitely not a critic, if you think he is then thats on you