Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Living Under Strict Telepathical Forces Of Restrictive Lifestyles In Fantasy Explorations Internationally Sensitive. - Together He Embraced Beyond Established Sanity Themes And Left Beautiful Untraceable Marks

is coming September 5th 2021 YUP YUP

with her second poetry book out in 2022: Gazing In Villainous Embers Maliciously Exteriorizing Awful Whale Photos - And Never Doubt My Overarching Vivified Entity Magically Yeast Published Original Sound Track Super Indecent Down in California

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

i really hope the next album title is beautiful and intriguing, i hope she'll continue the trend of unique album titles, "norma fucking rockwell" and "chemtrails over the country club" are iconic

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Lawns East At Killington: Unkempt Floral Bouquets :kiss3:

anyways slightly more OT: i want HQ versions of all the photos we've gotten including spotify picture disc.... no, i NEED HQ versions. and i need more photos. neil krug come out from wherever you are and FEED us

sUcVobB.png

What I want is more magazine covers! We only got one last year and one so far this year. One of my favorite parts about the LFL era was all of the magazine covers and interviews she did. Also an instagram live and some radio interviews in the coming weeks:smile:

10 minutes ago, Dragon said:

hope there's a track that's got a tempo similar/ syncable to a horse galloping on the record tenor.gif?itemid=12924201

I'm also manifesting that she filmed a music video with the horse on the spotify picture disc. I need her to serve us some more equestrian vibes :brows:

Edit: I tried to add this to my original post but I guess it didn't work

Even after her official announcement of her upcoming silence via Instagram on January 5th, I’m still completely shocked how silent she is this close to the album coming out. 

Like sis promo yourself your fans will eat it up 

"Don’t forget me"

37 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Whew those warning points are going to be FLUNG out today

they gave everyone amnesty after yesterday's fuckery no more mercy i can't wait

Just now, Nikogo said:

Even after her official announcement of her upcoming silence via Instagram on January 5th, I’m still completely shocked how silent she is this close to the album coming out. 

Like sis promo yourself your fans will eat it up 

I feel like she did so to just make a name for herself n now that she's happily situated more or less, she's ok. which. gets me then thinking that that was for the continuity of her art, which paths the same rite now where she gets to release whatever she wants. 

which in a way is great. but I don't think she'd risk overexposure if she promoted more. 

also. I keep attributing WD to b similar to Yayo. tmrw's a friday time 2 hopeee 

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, UltraviolenceMike said:

Wait so do y’all think white dress is gonna come out tonight?

I don’t think it’s coming tonight, but rather on the 12th OR the video will just come out on the 19th as the album is released! 

10 minutes ago, UltraviolenceMike said:

Wait so do y’all think white dress is gonna come out tonight?

i REALLY hope the 12th, i think it'd be perfect and i think our favorite and unfortunately always accurate predictor @Nikogo predicted the 12th i believe *unofficially im not trying to place the burden of being right klsmfdgfndj*

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i REALLY hope the 12th, i think it'd be perfect and i think our favorite and unfortunately always accurate predictor @Nikogo predicted the 12th i believe

I really really feel like it’ll come tonight but the 12th seems more likely sadly. I wanna die I wanna cry. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach