Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

On this album we are not only living in a Country Club we are also going on trip to Yosemite & to the Midwest:justride2:

And now I'm left wondering where to go from here? To Sonoma where the fires have just left? South Dakota? Would standing in front of Mount Rushmore feel like the great American homecoming I never had? Would the magnitude of the scale of the sculptures take the place of the warm embrace I've never got? Or should I just be here now, bare feet on linoleum...

We're about to find out bbs :crying:

2 minutes ago, Petals For Armor said:

when it leaks a few days prior and if it doesn't leak and it's a global release so it will be out the day before on NZ anyways :bebe:

That’s okay you take the 19 off so you can go pick up physical copies if you didn’t preorder

21 minutes ago, hippo said:

hey fellow cocksters, just got home from work. has anything happened? :stareney2:

Yes, Lana had breakfast and lunch.

OMG I'M FREAKING OUT. DOES ANYONE HAVE A LEAK? I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'LL BE EATING DINNER IN A FEW HOURS. 

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Me in the LDR9 - Pre Pre Release Thread on March 20th 

tumblr_njguy4Ek4e1rsrbdko1_250.gif

ezgif-7-110b9d9b4c94.thumb.gif.49d8a3754

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

The day is March 19, and Lana/her label still havnt said a word on anything, and the album isn't out yet....what do we do?:bebe:

go pick it up from the shelves lmao

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

The day is March 19, and Lana/her label still havnt said a word on anything, and the album isn't out yet....what do we do?:bebe:

Start knocking on doors in LA until I find that bitch

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

even though i have a dozen CDs and vinyl copies arriving on the 19th, i still kinda wanna go to the shop and pick up a copy, i get such a buzz of seeing my favourite albums on the shelves in the store, it reminds me of when i was little seeing britney spears CD's in sainsburys

also i mostly just want to put chemtrails in front of every other album on display :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

even though i have a dozen CDs and vinyl copies arriving on the 19th, i still kinda wanna go to the shop and pick up a copy, i get such a buzz of seeing my favourite albums on the shelves in the store, it reminds me of when i was little seeing britney spears CD's in sainsburys

also i mostly just want to put chemtrails in front of every other album on display :sass:

This is why I don’t preorder. I already have the 19th off :flutter:

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Same! That's the reason I never order online. I get super excited knowing the album is out and the only thing keeping me from listening at that moment is having to go into the city to pick it up. :trisha:

10 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I did that at out Walmart a while back, They had a bunch of copies of Loud by Rihanna and I made the whole cd end cap that, after the associate fixed it, I did it again.

IMG-3521.jpg

I'm working Friday. I'm sure I'll buy a download but I will get the CD Fri night or Saturday. I want to avoid listening on YouTube during the day. I hate when she releases and that day people put the whole album on there. No respect.

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Im depressed cuz on 19th i will have classes that I cant miss:eartha2: im praying that they cancel bc of corona

Start coughing like crazy kween! Followed by saying "I dont think its contagious anymore" and follow that up with another cough, and a sneeze. 

After that you'll begin your way to the LB COCC listening party. :hottie:

does anyone know when vinyl/cd shipments get sent to stores before the release cause i started working at a record shop not too long ago and i need to get my hands on some cocc asap

i love you, but you don't understand me.