Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, fucksforever said:

how do you do spoilers on mobile

you can just write them! write [spoiler*] at the start of your sentence and [/spoiler*] at the end (without the *’s)

Spoiler

this is all i've ever wanted from her i can't even rank these songs cause so many of them are on the same level of greatness

the nostalgic lyrics, the effortless silk vocals and the hazy production, i feel like i'm in heaven :wub:

top songs: tulsa, dark but just a game, not all who wander, yosemite

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Spoiler

I lay in bed and listened to it in full with my eyes closed and Not all those who wander are lost’ file got corrupted and just got skipped and I’m sad I got robbed of a full listen .. karma I thinks

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Once it’s available for streaming perhaps this Friday because of the ridiculously early leak let’s not forget to give our girl her coins by buying the record, merch, and OFC streaming the fuck out of it. She truly deserves it after gifting us with this beautiful record :oprah:

Spoiler

this album is NOT NFR 2 or NFR rejects or NFR little sister. NFR FUCKING WISHES! sry to be a NFR hater but everytjhig that made NFR "un-lana" to me, well she's back on COCC

5 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

this is just a nightmare 

It’s leaked too early compared to NFR and LFL right?

Ten days in HQ is her earliest leak I think. LFL was only 2-3days, NFR 5days 

edit: 12 days since apparently it’s been delayed to the 21st? :toofunny:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, urgirl said:
  Hide contents

this album is NOT NFR 2 or NFR rejects or NFR little sister. NFR FUCKING WISHES! sry to be a NFR hater but everytjhig that made NFR "un-lana" to me, well she's back on COCC

COCC > NFR. I said what I said.

Mmeow~

Guys guys I won’t listen to the leak but I just need one question answered.

Spoiler

So I’m hearing a lot of talk about the auto tune in TJF, I usually don’t like auto tuned vocals that just sound shaky (like The Weeknd and Post Malone). So would it ruin TJF for me or is it like super good and vibey.

not sure how much of a hot take this was.

Just now, bornfree said:

Hide contents

Why did she put so much of nfr in wild at heart? The song is great but it sounds like repetition to me. I get discouraged

Spoiler

The fact that it actually sounds like a medley of NFR and the lyrics (If I got them right, "If they love me, they love me cause Im wild at heart" ) makes me think that the song itself is a celebration of what NFR ended up representing in her career, an empowering hymn on her trusting her vision and it finally being recognised by her contemporaries too. The narratives on the whole album are truly reflective on herself and her vital/artistic trajectory, and I can absolutely see WAH being an hommage to the moment the critics decided to open for her the gates reserved to the geniuses.

Spoiler

YOSEMITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE YOU GUYS I LOVE LIFE I LOVE THE UNIVERSE THANK YOU LANA