Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

Every song on this album has a lot of character, but yes it doesn't have that classic veneer gloss that NFR has. That's fine though. The songs really all have stuff going for them, except Breaking up Slowly which is just very boring and jarringly placed, and For Free should've removed Zella and been just Lana solo or Lana x Weyes so it seems in on the joke with Weyes sounding like Joni at times.

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

wHYYYYYYY did itunes change the date someone send help

It's a glitch that commonly happens on itunes when the dates was changed multiple times while it was sitting in it's database. Nothing to worry about love. :kiss2:

2 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

It's still March 19 for me.

wait that's so weird... mine 1000% says march 21st

Spoiler

nCkBDFw.png

i might just go with that being a glitch?? or something? edit yes it's a glitch thank you for making me feel better lmfaoaesgnlfkdjsk;f

sUcVobB.png

Just now, Lentilus said:

It's a glitch that commonly happens on itunes when the dates was changed multiple time while it was sitting in it's database  

thank you i'm insane for no reason. i got scared

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

hm..

someone floor that british cigarette 

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

well ladies this is it,

the moment of truth, i'm sat in my room with my hair did and my make up popping, a glass of prosecco, my hottest underwear, a joint by my side, my favorite headphones and i'm about to press play, i can't believe we did it, i love u all and i cant wait to share my thoughts, this has been so fun, im scared to hit play and kind of sad because i'm gonna miss this pre release so much, i'll see you all on the other side and for the next era, wish me luck

:xcry::sass::trisha: 

xxx

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY LEGEND!!!

Hottest underwear omg. :brows::gurl:

7 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

hm..

the album was literally made the same time as nfr and so what if there are outtakes they're still strong and she has a cover on literally every album so can this f word stfu  :smokeney:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

23 minutes ago, AphroditeBaby said:

Hide contents

Y'all are going to sleep on Not All Who Wander Are Lost, but it is TOP tier and the lizzy vibes are insane... the serenity in her voice, the instrumental, the harmonies and backing... It's flawless. Its like if Lizzy from WD era had the budget and skill to improve her craft its everything. 

Also, I must say this album has her most versatile and beautiful vocals in her discography for me. NAWWAL, Yosemite, WD, DTWD, WAH especially

?? it’s my most anticipated. idk why people are calling it boring I am CRAVING IT ever since I saw the title. Is there Tolkien there or any odes or themes that pay respect to the origin of the quote or?

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:
  Hide contents

white dress is her BEST opening track tenor.gif honeymoon Cruel World is a close 2nd tenor.gif

:smokes:  much better

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19