Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

WHITE DRESS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :icant::cryney: I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOVE THIS WOMAN SO FUCKING MUCH SERIOUSLY TALENT OF THE CENTURY 

13 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Hide contents

i think it’s the other way around (idk tho). either way the melody is so gorgeous i’m so glad she ended up using it for something. 

Spoiler

I remember Yosemite being the first song written for LFL. So it went to LFL but never made it till the final stage!

Ok WOW full thoughts below

Spoiler

The first couple tracks in I felt like the album would be a grower for me but by the end I felt like it blew me away!!!! I feel like this style is such a natural progression for her—the classic and Canyon folk sensibilities of NFR meets a more UV/alt 90s & country vibe, which makes it more unique, looser, and abstract than NFR. 

My initial faves aside from the title track are DBJAG, BUS !!, Yosemite, DTWD, Not All Who Wander, and Wild at Heart (aka all of them I guess?! Lol I like them more than TJF actually... but I wasn’t a Cinnamon Girl mega Stan and I very much feel TJF is it’s sonic sister) :crying5: WD is beautiful but more of a grower to me but it’s already stuck in my head which is a great sign