Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

24 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

omgg bestie!! i hope my posts about NAWWAL yesterday didn't come off as slander! i'm super excited and curious for the song, i just think the title is a little cringey, kinda like HIAB. but i still love that song even if the title is.. basic. :excited:

don't worry, i love to declare anything that deviates from pure positivity slander :thankyou: so even if it's not slander i will happily declare it as such.... i also just think it's a fun word. and the title is a undeniably little cringy, but... we can blame that on society who has taken a beautiful quote and pasted it over photos of nature in 2014 to hang in their classrooms and offices

and it provides us with an EXQUISITE acronym giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wpik07se1qwmea186qwbo51g3qnavpiqticnbcpf&rid=giphy.gif

sUcVobB.png

I wrote my last exam today and that means I'm free from university till April :understand:

The way I can go full blown delulu hype mode for the next 16 days:hype: 

And the fact that I can stream COCC album 24/7 without anything else to do:krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I said it once & I'll say it again 

THE WILD AT HEART- DARK BUT JUST A GAME- NOT ALL WHO WANDER ARE LOST- YOSEMITE  PART WILL BE AMAZING, BREATHTAKING,  LEGENDARY,  SHOWSTOPPING :beyonce:

THEY ALL WILL BE HIGHLIGHTS AND WE ARE NOT READY FOR THE SERVE AND THE POWER WE WILL WITNESS:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I wrote my last exam today and that means I'm free from university till April :understand:

And the fact that I can stream COCC album 24/7 without anything else to do:krylie:

Ugh yes CONGRATULATIONS!! what an accomplishment, and to be released to such freedom and joyous chaos! These next 16 days will be transcendent!

5 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Yessss :defeated:

I go back to classes on March 16, but I'm free on release date :hooker:

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

Ugh yes CONGRATULATIONS!! what an accomplishment, and to be released to such freedom and joyous chaos! These next 16 days will be transcendent!

Thank you !!!! Get ready for some celebration sessions and the chaos sister:hype::gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Just now, Summerain said:

I hope that Lana announces today the day that white dress will be released. Today is a good day to announce it

Current Moon is in ScorpioScorpio:

Moon in Scorpio creates the need to delve into your feelings as deep as possible. You desire meaningful emotional exchanges now more than at any other time even if it is not easy and you are forced to change many things.

White Dress coming tonight :wowcry:

5 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

So... It's safe to assume that we're not getting an album trailer?

I think there will be a trailer for the album. They said that there are still things to promote the album. And since their last albums there has always been a trailer for the album, why not chemtrails?

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

Just now, Summerain said:

I think there will be a trailer for the album. They said that there are still things to promote the album. And since their last albums there has always been a trailer for the album, why not chemtrails?

They should drop either White Dress or the album trailer this week.we deserve it.periodt.:oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

They should drop either White Dress or the album trailer this week.we deserve it.periodt.:oprah3:

our gift for so much suffering these days

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

Not people comparing Not All Who Wander Are Lost—which is a literary/Tolkien reference and a callback to a poem and pretty famous phrase— with "When the World Was At War Before, We Just Kept Dancing" :toofloppy: That one rlly just went right over everybody's heads huh :icant:

10 minutes ago, Summerain said:

Where did they say that there are still things to promote for the album :raven:

giphy.gif