Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Can someone answer me I need info on dark but just a game :poordat:

Spoiler

Fucking great. Definitely Beatles influence there!

4 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:
  Hide contents

okay but i can't believe i just listened to YOSEMITE...??? do you even realize how huge this is for us??? :crying3:

Spoiler

it's so good. i only got on the yosemite hype train like a month ago but damn it's so good

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, honeybadger said:

OMFGGG YESSSS, i think i'm going to go on a drive and listen in the car because it's a beautiful day outside, and then i'll listen with my headphones later 

me FLYING THROUGH HEAVEN and LEAVING CHEMTRAILS WHERE I FLY giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47a3c513dacd8acd0a5ca9582d1e00c68a9d43ab46&rid=giphy.gif

ENJOY IT LOVE!!!!!

Say what you want, but this is definitely her most uncompromising album yet. There's no Doin' Time, no obvious singles... It's raw, loose, folky, and perhaps not as focused as NFR!, but it has its own vibe. Definitely her most "Lizzy" album yet. And I love it very much. I'm very pleased with it. So happy she & Jack built off of the sound of the Violet instrumentals.

Just now, rightofjupiter said:
  Hide contents

white dress...def my initial fav after a few listens now. epic and an all time fav lana song tbh.

Spoiler

It's objectively the  best song on the album. Simply a career highlight.

Just now, baddisease said:

how do you make spoilers?

There's an eye above the text box, that's the spoiler tool.

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:
  Hide contents

Say what you want, but this is definitely her most uncompromising album yet. There's no Doin' Time, no obvious singles... It's raw, loose, folky, and perhaps not as focused as NFR!, but it has its own vibe. And I love it very much. I'm very pleased with it. So happy she & Jack built off of the sound of the Violet instrumentals.

Spoiler

totally agree, this is less commercially friendly than NFR by far. i think i get what she said when she mentioned feeling unsure about it– it's looser somehow in terms of storytelling, but really powerful.

aOaIzH2.gif