Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Nikogo said:
  Hide contents

The way I can’t even rate the songs because they’re all a 9 or 10

Spoiler

The way critics will agree :gclap: This is pure quality.

anyone who listened to the Yosemite leak and thereafter slanders it is going to face retribution i told you silly little fa-queens to start fucking running and i am very close

tenor.gif?itemid=14549846

Just now, salvatore said:

anyone who listened to the Yosemite leak and thereafter slanders it is going to face retribution i told you silly little fa-queens to start fucking running and i am very close

tenor.gif?itemid=14549846

truly the flop of the album with BUS alongside  :hooker: 

Just now, Kimi said:
  Hide contents

Yosemite is one of the worst songs on the album 

Spoiler

I agree. And it’s not even bad. 

Spoiler

DBJAG, TJF, WAH, WD, COCC, Yosemite. My top 5 in no particular order. Basically the whole album. I can't believe I'm alive to experience this.

Spoiler

I can't believe the insense feelings on this album. NFR! was catchier but definitely more casual sonically? Very domestic, driving from your house to the beach, day in the life... this is so grand and open! Grand as in a field or the mountains... I just love it. 

Spoiler

The way TJF ends all of the sudden in the most anticlimactic way, ruins the song for me. Also, I’m not a Cinammon Girl or Salvatore guy, so TJF was never something I was hyped about.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Spoiler

Idk if this has been talked about yet but in Breaking Up Slowly, Nikki says she doesn’t want to end up like Tammy Wynette (who had multiple husbands and her kids blame her latest one for her death) & Lana says “George got arrested... will he still love me long after this song?”, Tammy’s first husband George Jones got arrested on drug charges after divorcing Tammy & he cited her as the reason for his addiction problems. I just think it’s interesting x

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat