Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, lanasbottom said:

having a vinyl player to play said vinyl? sure sounds like rocket science :awkney:

The user means it's not that simple to have the money to go and randomly spend on a vinyl player just to play 1 vinyl :awkney:

The way that we could listening at this time and still not even snnipets have surfaced online is criminal 

Just now, PARADIXO said:

The user means it's not that simple to have the money to go and randomly spend on a vinyl player just to play 1 vinyl :awkney:

Burn the rich hot baby 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

4 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

i doubt the person would buy vinyls in the first place if he didn’t know where or how to play them :dua:

Just now, lanasbottom said:

i doubt the person would buy vinyls in the first place if he didn’t know where or how to play them :dua:

you really think every person who buys a vinyl has intention of playing it or cares at all about playing them 

5 minutes ago, salvatore said:

you really think every person who buys a vinyl has intention of playing it or cares at all about playing them 

Right... lets pretend that lana fans are not crazy collectores that buy a FUCK cassete... like where da fuck we play a cassete 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

I know half of you don't care, but I really hope her team is doing something to beat Justin Bieber :biblio: She cannot miss the Number 1 spot again by another male who decided last-mintue to drop an album.

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Right... lets pretend that lana fans are not crazy collectores that buy a FUCK cassete... like where da fuck we play a cassete 

who are you

y8SbEPb.gif

I know I'm gonna get burned at the stake for this, but ...

I'd really have a good laugh if her album got leaked 2 weeks prior to release after she decided to ignore us for 2 months and lied to us about the initial date without ever apologizing.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

when i'm listening to dark but just a game for the 1000th time on release night

y8SbEPb.gif

tulsa jesus freak stans getting food poisoning on their first listen cause they thrive off the radioactive oklahoma water some fucking how 

y8SbEPb.gif