Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

ok hot take: id really enjoy if there IS a chemtrails deluxe, if she were to include Pawn Shop Blues. Would fit the vibe like a glove and it would be a really cool callback to her lizzy era and if its the LAST track out of the deluxe, the album would start w White Dress, about her lizzy days and ends w Pawn Shop Blues, a Lizzy song!

Spoiler

day two of only listening to White Dress and TJF. White Dress still amazing as always, it sounds like there's an accordion at times? But Tulsa has grown on me a lot! It's such a cool vibe and the ending is so so good

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I’m so satisfied I’d be so fine with her taking a break for a few years now if that’s what she needs. Her output within the past decade has been amazing and unmatched in terms of consistent quality and creativity. Love u lanz always have and always will:wub:

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

I keep forgetting we’re a week and 2 days away from the office release :bebe::bebe:

I remember being afraid of how slow this week was going to go, I can’t even imagine how slow it is for everyone who isn’t listening until the 19th :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I keep forgetting we’re a week and 2 days away from the office release :bebe::bebe:

I remember being afraid of how slow this week was going to go, I can’t even imagine how slow it is for everyone who isn’t listening until the 19th :bebe:

i listened and then pledged not to again until the 19th... feels like hell giphy.gif but i'm going through her entire discography to occupy myself 

sUcVobB.png